Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Post your Doom textures!

On 10/13/2018 at 9:47 AM, CWolf said:

Well... mqCH4o6.png I spent whole evening yesterday for make its basic shape and detail. Colored it just few minutes ago.

nice dude... i like the direction you took with it

On 10/27/2018 at 2:47 AM, Empyre said:

@Gabenslair I like that! Could you also do a dark version of either STARG2, STARGR2, or STARTAN2?

i could do that, i feel like this custom startan is the most essential startan in my book. First to STARRED, STARDBM (Star DarkBrown), STARDGN (Star Dark Green), ect.

Yeah, looks nice indeed. Could even fit an egyptian themed map, I think. Great work!

Hay thanks Marlamir and elend. I made a few more. By the way, anybody can use these if they want, refurbish them, put em in a stew... doesn't matter.

I had a red texture that was kinda plain in a particular ruined temple map so I hacked some of the marble demon parts together for it and ended up with this one.

0mrdukR.png

So then I made some 128x256 walls. This one has a stone and rust kinda thing going on.

MNSJPhm.png

Then this green moss stuff might be good in a cave..

Fvjl33Q.png

This red stuff would probably be good in hell.

Mx3wgLv.png

Demon face texture screenshot.

Spoiler

v65VKlv.jpg

Edited by Doom_Dude

Cool man. By the way I just updated / uploaded that texture as it had a faint line across the snout under the eyes that was a leftover from the marbface texture that has the pentagram on it.. Anyhow should be fixed now.

I got bored and started playing around with some textures. I ended up making a couple okay ones but I decided just to post this cracked green brick one. The other one I made from a DOOM 3 logo and I guess it kinda fits with the whole 'hell on earth' thing. I don't really know why I made it I just thought it looked cool.

crack wall.png

canyon's II (3).png

Oh god, this is amazing! I really love this stuff, especially how perfectly fits the stock textures. Great work on these, would love to use some, yet have no idea how to actually. 

23 minutes ago, elend said:

would love to use some, yet have no idea how to actually. 

Just make a normal room, then cram arches into every available space and give it a needlessly complicated patchwork of floor textures, it's what I did ;)

2 hours ago, elend said:

Oh god, this is amazing! I really love this stuff, especially how perfectly fits the stock textures. Great work on these, would love to use some, yet have no idea how to actually. 

1 hour ago, Nootrac4571 said:

Just make a normal room, then cram arches into every available space and give it a needlessly complicated patchwork of floor textures, it's what I did ;)

I think he means that he doesn't know how to turn those big pictures into textures and sprites. It would be awesome if you would put all of that into a WAD file, with a WADINFO inside telling us how to credit you.

37 minutes ago, Empyre said:

It would be awesome if you would put all of that into a WAD file, with a WADINFO inside telling us how to credit you.

I can totally do that. Is there any convention about naming them in the .wad? So as to avoid conflicting with other texture packs etc?

You could prefix them N4_ or something. That should be enough. (I'm not suggesting just N_ because that's already taken by Nick "Nightmare" Baker.)

The editing to doom engine end up really well.

EGYPT01.png.5a179afc1b0d689b07139ddecde246ae.png

Spoiler

1010763683_MAP01(editarea)at2018_11.0919-35-27.242R3039.jpg.ffa2a45b8cc710fe4459f4ae7e5b4333.jpg

Edited by Marlamir