Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Post your Doom textures!

15 hours ago, curtiscat2001 said:

greenspook.jpg

Could you provide that green-glowing face on its' own, without any wall texture behind it? Same with the mouth switch. That way, we can apply the graphic on a texture of our own choice with ease!

curtiscat2001, oh, it's all in jpg... Possibly better way to use png without blur effect, Inherent uploaded file format :)

On 11/29/2019 at 1:43 PM, xtor981 said:

curtiscat2001, oh, it's all in jpg... Possibly better way to use png without blur effect, Inherent uploaded file format :)

ah, sorry didnt know that

For personal project i tried to make some sky textures today. the hellish one still needs to be converted yet im not sure if i going to use the hellish one. 

NURH7YIr.jpg

dFkomyx.jpg

Spoiler

sky3.png.447635e1239f4c42bb23de885a23e604.png

6dbENLi.png

Sick of using bootleg or Duke3D cash registers? Not anymore, an authentic doom-style 90s-throwback cash register.

Also a paper-box (Because I played F.E.A.R and wanted it for RN)
j5GlGgF.png

And Wall Phone (based off the Duke3D one, also inspired by F.E.A.R)

fkZH3IO.png

Take into account all of these have been resized so you can actually see them, but don't worry, just resize them (so the phone is actually 64x32, Paperbox is 40 x 32, Register is 128x40) Take into account all these will have to be split up if you want to use them properly (though the paperbox and register should only be split up in flat + texture for the purpose of easy wrapping in the Doom Builders)

A fan texture to go with TEKGREN. Based off a similar texture for METAL2 from Lost Civilization.

vent green 1.png

vent green 2.png

vent green 3.png

vent green 4.png