Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Your favorite movie badass

lil'devil said:

I've just watched a half of that video. Wow, this guy is so badass that he fires Browning M2 machine gun handheld. I mean it's .50 caliber machine gun, the recoil of that thing would be huge, making it impossible to fire accurately to even use the gun, yet this guy fires it from the hip and kills everyone no problem. :)

He's actually using the Browning 1919, which is a .30 caliber machine gun.

eargosedown said:

Came here to say this. Wick is insane, but human still.

Yup, it's hard to beat a revenge story for that kind of character.

Gregory Peck (Yellow Sky, The Big Country, The Gunfighter). He never makes a big deal of how much of a badass he is.

Edited by Guest

Easy one for me - Arnie as the Terminator. Bruce Lee is another obvious pick though.

It's gotta be Tony Montana from Scarface. O won't post the chainsaw scene, though.

John Rico from Starship Troopers (he's from Buenos Aires, like me!!)

Isn't this badass?

alse, what about mcclane fighting on a running plane's wing?? is that weird and insane at the same time, or what??!??! :D

It's funny how upon a rewatch it's clear Bill Foster is a super fucked up piece of shit. All the way to the end he thinks he's the good guy in all this, and it's clear the movie's intended to make the audience identify with him only to turn it around on them at the end.

The real good guy is the detective who tracked him down.

I can't fault Foster's skills though. For a guy who's basically a pissed off Dilbert he knows how to handle his business.

^ I haven't seen Falling Down, but that kind of reminds me of the setup of Shattered Glass, where the writer is defending his story, and the audience is supposed to identify with that, until at the end we realize he was lying and the stubborn editor was actually the hero trying to save the magazine.

Watching the FD clips, Foster seems more obviously disturbed, whereas in SG Stephen Glass' manipulations are far more subtle. But the setups of the scripts seem to be similar.

furiosa and ripley :)

i would say rey from the force awakens, but i'm still butthurt that the thrawn novels got deleted from canon XD

Edit

forgot to add beatrix kiddo :)

^One of the coolest martial arts scenes I have ever seen.

Snake would have just shot them before they stood up.

first page halfway down I mentioned him, posted a video as well, that you appherently didn't watch XD.

Edited by Guest

De Niro's minor role in Brazil as Harry Tuttle, a fugitive, radical terrorist who used to be a government worker. is it weird that that's always the character that jumps into my head when talking about movie heroes? constrasted with the main character Sam Lowry, who is so nervous and nerdy, he becomes this perfect hero figure despite not being muscle-bound or having a steely gaze...

more conventionally Jeremy Irons is one of my fave villains ever in Die Hard with a Vengeance