Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BZKT

Doom eye candy

Zdoom GL with enviroment mapping in the future, boo-yah. I also read before that some Mod team is redoing Doom 1 and 2 textures with (I think) three to four times the resolution. I'm trying to find the team whos doing that so I CAN GET IT when its done. Anybody know whos doing that. Also in the future I hope ZDoom Gl supports T and L, texture compression, etc. Redo the menu graphics and other tweaks. With all these things doom will be an almost completely new game and with a huge face-lift :)

for now, let timmie decide what to do with zdoomgl, he'll ask for suggestions and ideas when he's ready. :)

BZKT said:

Zdoom GL with enviroment mapping in the future, boo-yah. I also read before that some Mod team is redoing Doom 1 and 2 textures with (I think) three to four times the resolution. I'm trying to find the team whos doing that so I CAN GET IT when its done. Anybody know whos doing that. Also in the future I hope ZDoom Gl supports T and L, texture compression, etc. Redo the menu graphics and other tweaks. With all these things doom will be an almost completely new game and with a huge face-lift :)

I'm already looking at re-enabling paletted textures (actually, using them if your card supports it), texture compression and hardware T&L. That stuff probably won't be for a little while, though :)

Well, texture compression may show up soon, depends on how involved it looks...