Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndyW

Any Infos on next MP-DLC ?

Any Infos on next MP-DLC ? Im starting to not like this company anymore. Seems they give a shit!

What ._., They're probably going to release it aside UPDATE #4, Also do you really want another barely playable DLC ? I Heard people who bought it can't find anyone playing it .

Yeah the new maps are very useless, caused by no ones buying that stuff.
Now we have private matches but no maps for 1o1 and stuff.
This forum is a bad joke, i cant belive its the most watched doom forum.

AndyW said:

This forum is a bad joke, i cant belive its the most watched doom forum.

and this has to do with the rest of your post how?

How do I even maturely reply to this? Ok, first off id software is currently working on arcade mode and has Just released the recent map pack. Plus I'm assuming they're looking for the best way to fix the matchmaking problem as we speak. Balancing these maps for multiple modes, modeling them and all the new stuff that comes with them, and the new gun, all takes a lot of time and work. All the maps seem to work fine for 1v1 from what I'v played so far, and if you don't like these maps try snapmap, which is regularly being upgraded for free. These are not the most watched doom forums for doom'16, that would be id's official forums for the new doom game that has been revamped. These forums are a bad joke eh? Then don't let the door hit you on the way out, because you've not contributed jack shit here but complaints to common sense questions.

Yeah im out here 100%
Buyed the 2nd DLC too and i am not able to play a match on new maps caused by lack of players. They split the community with the 1st DLC, and now they did it again!
Why did i pay 15E for 3 maps im not able to play? Still no Bot-support...
But i know im in the wrong forum here now, so hf... I payed 100E that far for the game, i think i have a right to talk about stuff that sucks!
Doomworld... :D :D

Good riddance. :D

PS: I have no troubles playing new DLC maps as they're often voted by players.
Oh and it's bought not buyed.