Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Glaice

Clown sightings

Recommended Posts

As of late, has anyone in the United States heard reports of creepy clowns just loitering or causing some trouble? There has been reported clown sightings near the high school and a road not too far from my location.

Link
Link
Link
Link

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't read any of those articles yet, but I've come ask myself this question: what is it with people and clowns?

Share this post


Link to post
Voros said:

I haven't read any of those articles yet, but I've come ask myself this question: what is it with people and clowns?


A world without clowns is a world without laughter.

Share this post


Link to post

Nightmare inducing clown picture aside, there have been reports of clown sightings in the last few weeks. I don't know what the heck is going on.

Share this post


Link to post

Schools near me got shut down today after a clown attack. Shit's crazy. They're probably a Plan B in case Trump loses.

Share this post


Link to post

Odd, I remember an artical about something of this nature some time ago, a month or two? Don't know what to think of it. Some of it could be a weird hoax. I'll dig around further.

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently it's been happening around here, too. In fact I just saw an article about them being spotted in Denver just a few days ago. Guess I'll start looking outside more.

Also:



Also also, I think I'll set Feirup's picture as the background on my phone. Shit kicks ass, yo.

Share this post


Link to post

There was a clown sighting in the next town over from where I live.Cops picked him up for loitering.Turned out to be some drunk guy that got lost.

Share this post


Link to post

Ya I looked around, it seems like a mixed bag. The green bay one was a promotional peice for rob zombies new movie 31, he's been working on that for awhile now, I hope its good. Some of it seems like hysteria. Pretty fucking dumb thing to do if you ask me. I'm always suprised when I see prank videos that people don't get shot more often. One kid got stabbed. Most of the reports looked into have no evidence. I wouldn't sweat it to hard but beware of weirdos.

Share this post


Link to post
MrGlide said:

The green bay one was a promotional peice for rob zombies new movie 31


I knew he was involved somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
MrGlide said:

Ya I looked around, it seems like a mixed bag. The green bay one was a promotional peice for rob zombies new movie 31, he's been working on that for awhile now, I hope its good. Some of it seems like hysteria. Pretty fucking dumb thing to do if you ask me. I'm always suprised when I see prank videos that people don't get shot more often. One kid got stabbed. Most of the reports looked into have no evidence. I wouldn't sweat it to hard but beware of weirdos.


Eh, I was thinking the same (some kind of hidden viral marketing)...

Or people are just strange.

Share this post


Link to post

Should you enounter a Juggalo in the wild, do not approach. If you are forced to interact with one, use their endearing call "whoop! Whoop!" Or "M-C-L!"

It is your only hope.

Share this post


Link to post

Sure, I like clowns, but not everyone will feel the same way. Ask Chuckie Finster.

Share this post


Link to post
TraceOfSpades said:

Should you enounter a Juggalo in the wild, do not approach. If you are forced to interact with one, use their endearing call "whoop! Whoop!" Or "M-C-L!"

It is your only hope.


Not THOSE clowns bro. People in actual clown costumes with a creepy twist.

Share this post


Link to post
Glaice said:

Not THOSE clowns bro. People in actual clown costumes with a creepy twist.



I know...

Share this post


Link to post

Didn't Florida have this a while back? It was pretty much passed off as a prank. But now I guess clowns are on the verge of being outlawed. (Literally What Kentucky, you have laws against masks? I guess Halloween is outlawed, too)

Ah, well just another day in a police state, right?

Share this post


Link to post

Go to Russia, come back and then tell me all about our alleged police state...which has been demonizing police officers on a regular basis ever since the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman incident.

Share this post


Link to post
Clonehunter said:

now I guess clowns are on the verge of being outlawed. (Literally What Kentucky, you have laws against masks? I guess Halloween is outlawed, too)

Ah, well just another day in a police state, right?

Appherently you don't live in an area where crime is rampant. Masks in general for people over 16 are outlawed in alot of areas because of robberies. In my town alot of gas stations won't let you in if you dressed up on halloween night. Between chicago and all the way to detroit there is alot of crime and gang association so letting people just run around in masks isn't the best idea.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×