Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Isthisawalrus

"Unmei ga kite imasu" for ZDOOM (with WAD download)

Okay, so I now have a 1-map demo (ONLY for ZDOOM) that consists of shooting evil pikachus (I honestly couldn't think of anything else)

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0tm3vnivky1j90u/ADDEM.wad

"Unmei ga kite imasu" is going to be a doom wad where, instead of the UAC opening a portal to hell, a portal is opened to a universe of anime.

Update #1

- Pikachus are now all above ground.

- Expanded first map.

The Pikachus seem to be moving under the ground, I guess you had the sprite offsetted too low or something? I could only see them when noclipping out of bounds. I think you should have worked more before releasing this since the map isn't even complete (no exit), and is pretty much just two basic flat rooms strung together. Also is the music from the Spongebob soundtrack? :u

SuperCupcakeTactics said:

The Pikachus seem to be moving under the ground, I guess you had the sprite offsetted too low or something? I could only see them when noclipping out of bounds. I think you should have worked more before releasing this since the map isn't even complete (no exit), and is pretty much just two basic flat rooms strung together. Also is the music from the Spongebob soundtrack? :u

1. Yeah, I think that might be the problem.

2. Well, that's why it's a community project - it's worked on by the community (including me).

3. Yes, the E1M1 music is. I bet you can't guess what the title music is from XD