Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xindage

Ouverdrive sphere (and about the others)

i'm trying to sprite something to soulsphere, i'm not a good at this kind of stuffs but anyway i want to show us, so what about a glowing blue ball whit a ring, is very simple so it may need touch if it has any use (i first tried it red):

also about the other spheres intead of them be all a giant sphere they can be a kind of "conic" floating obejects whit a kind of fluid for a example a big white y shaped obeject for the invulnerability (since everything become white when you pick it up) and mega sphere a kind of a red small sphere whit a curved green aroud it but not coving it all, like if was 2 black holes well this is just my plain ideas too to make them not so similar too...

Protox said:

also about the other spheres intead of them be all a giant sphere they can be a kind of "conic" floating obejects whit a kind of fluid for a example a big white y shaped obeject for the invulnerability (since everything become white when you pick it up) and mega sphere a kind of a red small sphere whit a curved green aroud it but not coving it all, like if was 2 black holes well this is just my plain ideas too to make them not so similar too...

I prefer trinagles.

I've got mixed feelings for this. If you can give some more previews on your ideas, that would help.

Protox said:

never heard about this guy anyway.

lolwtf.
You said:

glowing blue ball whit a ring, is very simple so it may need touch if it has any use (i first tried it red)

RED sphere, when blue. And also "Ouverdrive" typo made me think that it's really a JoJo Bizarre Adventure reference.

This guy once did a special powerup sphere (like yours) with his tape (scarf) inside of this sphere for his friend (and main hero of the story).

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/8/82/LastHamon.png/revision/latest?cb=20130314204229

I think the blue ball with orange ring around it is perfect; immediately recognizable as a SS.

Looking forward to seeing it animated, as well as the rest of the powerups. Tbh, conic shapes would be really cool. For this SS's animation, it would look cool if a segment of light/dark rotated around that orange band.

DeX: when he said he first tried it red, that means the first time he attempted it he made it red, but implies nothing about this final product. There's nothing to lol over, he made no mistakes in his English there.

Fonze said:

DeX: when he said he first tried it red, that means the first time he attempted it he made it red, but implies nothing about this final product. There's nothing to lol over, he made no mistakes in his English there.

Where you found me loling or doing something like this? I was suprised, that's all.

About mistakes in his English - there is no "oUverdrive" word, I've googled it twice. But japanese people can say "overdrive" like "ouerdrive" like in anime I mentioned before.

And also, I don't get your phrase about red sphere and blue. He said that tried it doing red, but now we've got only blue. In Jojo this guy also made (mostly) only blue spheres. The red was the ultimate chance to "win" his battle.