Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Parts of songs that get stuck in your head

We've all been there. We hear an annoying song on the television or the radio, or hear someone singing a song we hate...and it gets stuck in our head.

But what about when there's a part of a song we love that gets stuck in our head? A guitar riff that we just have on repeat, a drum rhythm that just keeps going, a bassline that you keep hearing over and over again...makes your day a bit better when you have a cool sound stuck in your head.

Currently I can't get the main riff from Black Sabbath's "Dirty Women" out of my head and I am alright with that.

Recently I've been having "Breaking the Law, Breaking the Law" stuck in my head from Judas Priest's Breaking the Law.

Funny you should mention Priest, I came in here to mention their song "Rock Hard, Ride Free", that refrain has randomly been in my head the past couple days. Pretty catchy.

"ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT!", those guys know how to do an arena anthem.

Some time ago i had the chorus for H.E.A.T.'s In and Out of Trouble stuck in my head in a rather unhealthy way, as it kinda kicked in when my sleeping anxiety started getting into bad territory.

Now i can't get Twilight Force's There and Back Again, specifically the part that says:

"Wings over fallen skies
Wings over distant lands
Stars passing by through ages and time
Far away into the past, there and back again
Carry on until the end
Over mountains, valleys, storm clouds,
Over oceans of time we fly"

In fact i'm litening to the song as i write this for like the 6th time today.

Also Amaranthe's That Song is catchy as fuck but isn't really that stuck in my head as the previous mentions.

daaaah na! daaaah na! (budrumpadobompadomp) baaa booow baaa booow danadanananooow boooooow!

go to about 6:50 for the cool break

The main beat of this song has been stuck in my head for almost a week now.
I can't shake this feeling from my head

Running for your live from Shia Labeouf, he's brandishing a knife, Shia Labeouf, lurking in the shadooooooows....