Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Z.Franz

Coop problem in coop map.

Hello all. I have a problem...that I'm quite sure no one has ever had yet...
I've been working on a small single player/2 player co-op campaign on snapmap. Everything was fine until I got to the 4th map. After publishing the map and trying it with my brother I noticed a bug...something that honestly I have no idea how to fix or why it's even happening. This is the iussue: whoever plays as the second player will be able to see and touch demons that have been hidden. I mean, they are phisically there and they're even solid but stationary...Hell, you can even shoot them(they bleed and nothing else though).
I'll write here the ID of the map for any of you who might want to help me...
I don't know how to fix this...I haven't done anything different from the other maps in the campaign and those work as intended...

ID: RW4PRTYV

Thank you all in advance!

Nope. That's definitely not the problem. They are simply spread across the map, waiting ti be revealed via switches etc...the problem is that for some reason the second player and only the second player can always see them, touch them, shoot them before they are revealed ingame...

Filter settings might be messed up, I Think you filtered the enemies to only attack the player on a specified team, So to let them notice other players you should put give players starts same filter .

No, it was one of the first things I've checked. Besides, the demons attack both players. The second player can simply always see and touch them before they are triggered to spawn. Once spawned, they work as intended.

Sounds like a bug to me, If a monster is hidden and not set to show up yet the 2nd player can see them then it must be a Bug, you should report it on the official forum, Provide your Map ID of course .