Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordTrasher

If you could be any monster from any game...

...what would you be? I'd probably be the Battlelord from Duke 3D, on cool-factor alone. All together now: "WHAAAARRRROUUUUARRRRRGH!"

Ridley from metroid... flying and stealing stuff... then getting my ass blown off by Samus... is there no better life? :D

GS-1719 said:

Ugh-Zan from Serious Sam.

I never really thought of that. Oh well, I'm sticking with the mingun-toting brown alien for now.

That mega ultra cool battleship from R-Type. Level 3 or something I think. It takes up the entire level :)

I still say I'd like to be the Baron of Hell from Doom. Then again, it'd be cool to be Korax from HeXen as well. Also, D'Sparil from Heretic.

The Alien from Aliens Versus Predator (2).
It would be so cool to hang from the ceiling and leap upon a human being and eat him and tear his heart out and shred his insides to little pieces and... Ok, you get the idea.

AndrewB said:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the _____ demon. That's what I'd be.

I'm pretty sure I did, before prich edited my post

Disorder said:

The Alien from Aliens Versus Predator (2).
It would be so cool to hang from the ceiling and leap upon a human being and eat him and tear his heart out and shred his insides to little pieces and... Ok, you get the idea.

Damn, you beat me to it. Thats what Ive always wanted.

I would be the last boss from Quake2, but I forgot his name. He has two lives and a bunch of guuns, but it's slow as hell.

one of Pepys' monsters from Nightmare creatures. 3 heads, 3 arms, long claws. What could be better?

Death Knight from Warcraft II.

Open a cass of death'n'decay on their asses. Bo!

can it be a hero? Because I really want to be Jazz Jackrabbit, he's cool as hell, I even have a plush of him back in my old house.

orion said:

can it be a hero? Because I really want to be Jazz Jackrabbit, he's cool as hell, I even have a plush of him back in my old house.

Jazz? Wow! Remeniscence involving green bunny ears and Sonic-rip-off-a-go-go!

InfraRed said:

Archon from starcraft...those things can fucking demolish anything..

You have to share both, body, mind and soul with another person then, and not just in the usual romantic sense.

Spike said:

Jazz? Wow! Remeniscence involving green bunny ears and Sonic-rip-off-a-go-go!

Don't you dare compare sonic to Jazz, Jazz owns everything sonic, Jazz owns every carrot in the land, Jazz owns the non believers!!! =P

The G-Man from Half-Life. Never gets his hands dirty, looks sharp in a suit, totally bulletproof.

Probably the Bile Demon from Dungeon Keeper. though I already kind of resemble him. Hehe. 10th level, definately.