Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AverageWalrus24

[Deleted]

I use a really bad Midi maker literally called Midi Maker.

I like to randomly change the instrument whilst beating the keyboard to make it the worst thing ever.

marxr said:

Guitar Pro 6, write in tab or notation and export as midi. Easiest method imo.

Agreed. Even though it has some limitations (certain instruments have an artificially capped tone range - ugh!) it's still great if you're able to read/write tablature or sheet music. I've been using Guitar Pro 5 for quite a few years now and would rate it highly overall.

Averagewalrus24 said:

(Should I just hell this post then?)

There is no need for you to retract your post, you asked for help posting a legitimate question.

Indeed, you could employ the forum Search function to find related posts, but, you would be hard pressed to find anything useful in a reasonable time. The forum Search function is extremely limited.

I HIGHlY recommend Anvil Studio. It is 100% compatible with any windows from 2000 up. It is very comprehensive, is free, and lets you create your own MIDIs in minutes. I absolutely love it, and if you want something reliable and easy-to-use, this is the thing for you.

Kappes Buur said:

The forum Search function is extremely limited.

Indeed, using Google with keyword "site::https://www.doomworld.com/vb" seems to be a superior way to search Doomworld forums in most cases.

Kappes Buur said:

and for regular sound formats like mp3, ogg etc

Goldwave

Audacity works too.

Doomkid, noice, one also has to know some theory to make those bars come togheter nicely, but it's pretty easy overall, the notes will be learned pretty quickly + all the other theory stuff, great way to expand music theory knowledge actually.