Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dybbuk81

Steal my music (Upload Number 2)

NEW POST 10-16-2016

"NOISEBOX:ACID" now available as well. 99 tracks mostly with guitar, but all arranged in Sonic Foundry's ACID, all for FREE for use under the creative commons license. Doom mods, YouTube background music, Flash games, etc.

http://delehrious.bandcamp.com/album/noisebox-acid/
UPDATE: LINK FIXED

OLD POST
This is just one collection of two, and there's a ton more. This is the synth stuff that would be GREAT in mods and video games, and all you have to do is credit my work. Other than that, it's all free!

URL To Redeem:
http://delehrious.bandcamp.com/yum

Redemption Codes (if one fails, try another!)
jklb-ucsz
6npm-ehcg
kd9f-u5s3
zjtx-euws
ngup-7pld
ltw8-5f5c
czjy-banw
c3g3-x7p4
sxkl-je7a
s4yq-k3p7
psu6-gx75
jvfp-c8m8
6far-wrk2
kdf5-cdzh
njab-xdyv
lgfm-ecb9
qtdf-uwsz
gnqv-excg
ywgr-7ps3
tjkd-5fws
293e-7ald
dtxg-5n5c
v7cl-6bm5
75h4-kx9r
vreh-gvgl
fvrs-b9rj
lbms-w9hk
qare-ctm8
gfmb-w2k2
ywrm-cczh
2jmf-xcyv
d9rv-ewb9
ptxr-7ssz
hhyp-kre7
jcug-glf5
7swy-3m5f
m4hz-h62a
fecn-vgx7
57hx-63m5
bm4s-649r
5bps-yqgl
rvfc-bzrj
dfac-wzhk
pafq-cgm8
u62q-uexd
xyl6-euac
htpk-35uw
4n62-xfe4
4wyw-jafa
chke-k2e7
e439-ghf5
bsxz-3j5f
ahck-hk2a
rehu-vyx7
ar4d-krm5
x6r5-edr9
jylb-udcz
62pm-ehsg
zl9f-uec3
zetx-euds
36nj-u5xd
wzw8-5fac
ctjy-bpuw
sug3-xne4
swkl-jefa
ssyq-kbe7
xfvh-ck4k
j5bj-wyv8
6rar-wrz2
zlf5-cskh
neab-xdtv
w6fm-ecr9
ezdf-uccz
g2qv-exsg
tx87-u5c3
tekd-5fds
283e-7pxd
7qh3-vtl7
vbcl-62v5
fvh4-kh6r
mfeh-gv8l
fa7h-3kbj
w7ms-w94k
emre-c8v8
grmb-w2z2
txrm-cdkh
2emf-xctv
d8rv-ewr9
hlzx-v57a
hcyp-krp7
qhug-g475
f4wy-3maf
mshz-hz3a
bjcn-vgl7
5bhx-6bv5
bach-kx6r
a7ps-yq8l
r5fc-b9bj

Glaice said:

Why not just have it for 1-2 USD?

5 dollars for literally 150 tracks is more than fair enough for the amount you receive and get to use. i reckon these free download codes are just to raise awareness of his work.

I just did. I made it cheap then just said screw it and printed a bunch of codes. They're free codes :)

Edit: These were for friends and DW

Sweet dude! I really like what I'm hearing. You're pretty cool for giving it away for free!

I've always like this one to show them off:
https://delehrious.bandcamp.com/track/the-struggle-reprise-aka-theme-from-aftermath-cherry-rounders-sfo22005

but there are other noteworthy ones, like red-orange skies, the frost, etc.
I made these in college from 2005-2006 and really like them, but have had no use for them. They do sound professional for certain purposes, some weird, but if I wanted to "mail out" a demo or something I'd obviously have more guitar added in with them and with these you cannot. I just wanted to see what they could look like in other people's projects. Who knows if my name is on the music section as even partial credit I could use that in some sort of literature included with new music like a resume. Thanks in advance to those who plan on using something :D

If you've noticed, there was a heavy trent reznor influence on a lot of the more basic tracks like 'playing mantis' and his later soundtrack's scattered ambience style can be heard too on a lot of them. BUT This isn't just some ripoff of trent or soundalike like the late 90s probably had flooding places like this, as I hopefully have generated my own style in a lot of them.

Update: THANKS DOOMWORLD! My downloads yesterday after posting all over facebook were "2" and now "17" :D

I've given a listen to most of this now, it is really quite excellent, reminds me a lot of the 1980s, which is good to me :-)

You've apparently released this album with the intention of allowing the tracks to be used in other works. I think that's great, but there ought to be a better legal disclaimer and license for use. One of the Creative Commons licenses might be useful to you, though I'm not really sure how well it'd work out if you intend most other people to pay for the album. Maybe that the asking price is only $5 (with option to add more) is good enough to keep them coming.

I also added your album to MusicBrainz because I like keeping things all cataloged (and allows Picard to automatically apply metadata and rename the files how I like...).

I'm actually fine with it just being free, there's an option for free or pay what you want, which I may change it to. Thanks for the suggestion though, I did think of the creative commons license. I may include it in the downloads and on the website of mine (soon to be http://www.jerrylehr.xyz)

Angry Saint said:

Downloaded.

Thank you for sharing such resources. I will for sure use some track for some Doom map.

Just let me know, I want to play it!

Edit: It's 100% free to all now, name your price. zero works.

I will also be posting the free album with 100 tracks of all the guitar+acid stuff sometime this week ;)

Keep us updated, there is definitely some stuff that would work in Doom and Doom 2 custom levels here.

Glaice said:

Keep us updated, there is definitely some stuff that would work in Doom and Doom 2 custom levels here.

Trust me there's even more in the other, plus if you go to the orion one and click 'jerry lehr' you can listen to some of it as it goes up.

I have a public blog again now that I am using as a website. If you like what you hear please give me some awesome feeling review material in the comments! Esp. when the next one is ready!

These tracks are so perfect for clearing mind and puts in to the good mood. Thanks.

Glaice said:

I take it the music is fine to use in Youtube videos?

Sure can, just give credit :) and let me know so I can watch it.

MysteriousHaruko said:

These tracks are so perfect for clearing mind and puts in to the good mood. Thanks.

I didn't realize that was the plan, but it fits. I've listened to them since '06 and didn't see they had that appeal. Some are dark, but they represent my need to escape from college peer wars and whatnot lol

UPDATE: The guitar+ACID tracks (39 of them) have been added to the free album NOISEBOX:ACID but more are coming before it's officially a thing (close to or over 100). If you'd like to download early it'll be a little bit before I get them all up.

NOISEBOX:UPDATES will now be the third (I hope) with updated versions of tracks from both ACID and ORION, then next and forth will be HULLABALOO which would fit on 2 CD-ROMS by the time it's finally done. It has goofy bizarre and crazy lyrics though.

Bumping the thread---39 guitar tracks avail. on NOISEBOX:ACID out of the proposed 100
still free to download right now

EDIT: What do you think though, should I mail these to be considered for the Stranger Things soundtrack? :D further on in the SFO4 section especially.

My apologies for triple posting, but this is the final bump for the noisebox:acid collection (free) and if you can see above I've changed the main thread to reflect the second half of this "series". This one has 99 tracks, and including bonus stuff the other (second) has 150.