Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DAZZER

HELLEBARDE 0.2 [outdated]

Couldn't you use Audacity to lower the music size a bit? Convert them to .ogg and such.

If you want, I could even do that for you, I guess.

Albertoni said:

If you want, I could even do that for you, I guess.

Im grateful for any form of Help ^^ and of course i wanna keep the size as low as possible ... some tracks are already in .ogg but some doesnt seem to work for reasons :/

Glaice said:

What about using MIDI?

Yeah, for that i made the alternate version which has no difference from the original just that it uses MIDI instead of WAV or OGG.. I will look that the end product wont get more then 100 MB...

HEY MAN I CAN DO MIDI SONGS I JUST NEED SOME HELP FROM THE DOOM WORLD GUYS AND GALS? ITS JUST I DONT KNOW HOW THE MIDI IS FORMED IN DOOM FOR INSTANCE I KNOW IT USES I THINK 6 TRACKS BUT WHAT INSTRUMENT IS ON TRACK 1 AND FOR EG
1 DRUMS
2BASS
3 GUITAR
4SYNTH FX
5BROWN NOTE (sorry im a bit imature)
6PAD
SO FOR EXSAMPLE TRACK ONE
WHAT NOTE WOULD RESEMBLE A KICK DRUM AS I NORMALY SET DRUMS OUT KICK C1 RIMSHOT C#1 SNARED1 TOMS ARE SOMTHING LIKE FGA HATS CLOSED F# HALF OPEN G# AND OPEN A#

BUT I DUNO HOW THE DRUMS ARE SET UP IN DOOM OR WHAT TRACK EACH INSTRUMENT IS SET ON OTHER WISE ID DO MIDI XD SORRY ABOUT THE RANT AND THE CAPS XD

Ok I got myself Audacity and will turn the .wav Soundtrack in a full .ogg soundtrack. That should reduce the size :)