Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
crusty_charlie

PK3 files and weapons mods on Zandronum

So I'm trying to run a few weapons mods in Zandronum, not to mention PK3 files in general (except for Brutal DooM) and none of them work. I get something like ".pk3:decorateitems:" or some stuff like that.So I just want some help on this little problem I'm having. If you guys could clear up how to work around this or tell me if it just can't run, I would really appreciate that!

Do you have any autoloaded mods?

And maybe these weapons mod dont work with others weapons mods.

You really need to give more info.

Here's and example,"Script error, 'Contradoom_b06.pk3:decorate.items' line 45: Unexpected token string constant 'ContraCheckCvar'" I honestly don't know anything relating to coding this.I only run one weapons mod on Zandronum at a time, and I don't exactly know what you mean by auto loaded mod. If you want me to pull up the console, here it is. http://imgur.com/a/lk8ZY

AH! Thank you! I was using 2.1.2 Thanks for helping me out! Quick question, is it normal for it to have no sound? EDIT: The sound is up and running, it just needed time to adjust!

I don't think so. I've never played Contra Doom, so I can't give an answer to that.

Although if there is no sound whatsoever, then the answer would be no, it's not normal.