Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom-Child

Alice in Wonderland

Does anybody know where to find some good, high-res shots of the old-school Alice in Wonderland art? I don't mean the Disney version. I mean the old wood carving stuff that immediately makes you want to suck down a full sheet of blotter paper and crank up the Jefferson Airplane.

DC

That damn game refuses to run on my pc, and it's shame because I thought it was brilliant.

Yes, it is brilliant.
I still love the freaky, moving, environments and I still play the bizar music. Brilliant, aaahh..

Disorder said:

Yes, it is brilliant.
I still live the freaky, moving, environments and I still play the bizar music. Brilliant, aaahh..

See, you just made me waste another 15 minutes on trying to install it and failing misreably. -sigh-

orion said:

See, you just made me waste another 15 minutes on trying to install it and failing misreably. -sigh-

What's the problem.

Zaldron said:

What's the problem.

I managed to make some progress, now the game runs but the health/armor or whatever display that's supposed to be in the corner takes up the entire height of the screen right down the center. I tried looking for patches for my 3d card which is a voodoo3 3000pci but no luck. Can't seem to find any options to edit the display, and messing around in the console didn't help. Some other statistics:
Windows XP, 600mhz p3, 128 ram. Any clue what could be causing the problem? Or maybe a link to some download I couldn't find on their site?

Zaldron said:

For starter, let's go the easy way. Update drivers (me recommends the WickedGL stuff)

I usually keep my drivers up to date, never tried the WickedGl ones though, I'll give them a shot right now.

Those are close, but I know there's a bunch of actual woodcarvings. I know because I found just one (The Gryphon and the Mock-Turtle). I really want to find some high-res shots for my own Photoshoppage (the Mock-Turtle would make a great shirt).

DC

Yup right as usual, the drivers fixed the the little error, thanks =]