Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lil'devil

What kind of liquid does health bonus contain?

RightField said:

I don't think blue colored cool-aid or fanta would give you a health bonus. You'd rather lose one health per bottle in that case.

Gonna call your bluff here, one glass of Kool-Aid has more vitamins and minerals than a T-bone steak with a generous helping of roasted veggies, that's obviously why they rejuvenate Doomguy

Vitamins don't exist, they're just an advertisement trick so people would think that their life depends on it and they'll buy it for the rest of their lives.
You can live life with one dish of meat and potatoes the whole time, it'll be bland, but it's doable.

darkreaver said:

Three pages of this shit? Get a life.

Great minds think alike. It's actually interesting to see what the community comes up with for answers honestly. I'd be more amazed than annoyed if I were you.

My guess is Soulsphere essence or something like others have said. Would make sense because the health vials and the Soulsphere itself are both "artifacts" from Hell when Hell invaded Mars correct?

Nevander said:

My guess is Soulsphere essence or something like others have said. Would make sense because the health vials and the Soulsphere itself are both "artifacts" from Hell when Hell invaded Mars correct?

This is what I assumed, that the Soul Sphere is spiritual energy that replenishes Doom Guy to health and the health bonuses are just tiny fragments of a Soul Sphere extracted somehow into vials. Whether demon or UAC originated is unknown, although they seem to be benevolent souls in contrast to the demonic ones.

Moon on the DS (And later the 3DS in its eShop) actually has similar vials that turn out to be

Spoiler

extracted remains of other humans, meaning the player has been cannibalizing the entire time

joe-ilya said:

Vitamins don't exist, they're just an advertisement trick so people would think that their life depends on it and they'll buy it for the rest of their lives.
You can live life with one dish of meat and potatoes the whole time, it'll be bland, but it's doable.

I'm assuming you're joking but potatoes actually contain a surprisingly large amount of vitamins if you're also consuming the skin.

^ I was joking, but what I meant to say is that your body needs so little vitamins that it's barely a problem.

joe-ilya said:

^ I was joking, but what I meant to say is that your body needs so little vitamins that it's barely a problem.

Ahoy matey!

It could be liquid syptic as it is normally a blue color and it is a painkiller. However due to the size of the bottles the amount doomguy is taking would do more harm then good. But then again it is the goddamn doomguy XD. The amount he takes would take away the pain of a bullet wound maybe... He should just find some morphine.

Maybe it's some sort of elixir mined and processed into a edible liquid made for healing purposes. Mining that could be the reason behind the demon leaking.

Tetraethyllead, because it stops your knocking. Yes, you don't combust but whatever. Also gasoline so you drink it, not eat it.

^^^^TOTALLY SAFE TO CHUG^^^^

INSTRUCTIONS:

You are now not knocking.

LittleInferno said:

Tetraethyllead, because it stops your knocking. Yes, you don't combust but whatever. Also gasoline so you drink it, not eat it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/df/Tetraethyllead-3D-balls.png

^^^^TOTALLY SAFE TO CHUG^^^^

INSTRUCTIONS:
http://empirenews.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/gasoline.jpg

You are now not knocking.

Ich brauche Zeit
Kein Heroin kein Alkohol kein Nikotin
Brauch keine Hilfe
Kein Koffein
Doch Dynamit und Terpentin
Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin
Explosiv wie Kerosin
Mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei
Einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Gez said:

Ich brauche Zeit
Kein Heroin kein Alkohol kein Nikotin
Brauch keine Hilfe
Kein Koffein
Doch Dynamit und Terpentin
Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin
Explosiv wie Kerosin
Mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei
Einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Free of lead? Nah man, gassy with Tetraethyllead is where it's at.