Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eLim

Doom II UV-Speed D2ALL in 19:51

Hey, I did it!
Those who frequent the Doom speed Discord server (hint hint Looper and dew, get in there!) will know that I've been practicing this run specifically for months. 30uv now for years.

Feels great to finally take that #1 spot. At least for now :P

.txt file has my full thoughts!

Video:

30uv1951.zip

termrork said:

whats PogChamp?

Twitch memes, also known as Doomworld bannable offences.

Very nice. Surprised to see the map10 imp strat tbh :P I'm glad the map17 silent BFG trick is back. PogChamp'd @ map18 exit rocket.

About the map29 start, the lift trick. If you want your momentum preserved, you have to run along the lantern, so you slide along its hitbox. If you hit the wall first, you won't have the proper momentum, most of the time at least.

Overall it looked really balanced in terms of risk taking and time-saving. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Looper said:

PogChamp'd @ map18 exit rocket.

About the map29 start, the lift trick. If you want your momentum preserved, you have to run along the lantern, so you slide along its hitbox. If you hit the wall first, you won't have the proper momentum, most of the time at least.

Failing to open the door on the first go led me to do a Looper exit rocket D: It's a shame I don't exit map21 with BFG anymore for the sick BFG exit sound :(

Yeah it was probably noticeable but I wasn't thinking straight on map29. Lost a lot of time choking under pressure. So many walls hit :''(

Excellent run, pretty aggresive and flawless, congratulations, man! (and Map 22 was breathtaking :-))