Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fix

Doom Asset Dump

Heh, interesting. Doomguy's face actually seems to be modelled after the Marine from DOOM³, if the nose and eyes are anything to go by.

That image could have made a great HUD display. Something like Quake or Daikatana's.

TAPETRVE said:

Heh, interesting. Doomguy's face actually seems to be modelled after the Marine from DOOM³, if the nose and eyes are anything to go by.

Not really, no.

They look like stone sculptures without their textures.

Sig said:

More like 50's or even 60's. He's old as fuck.

I actually kinda want him to be in his 50s. More experienced and mature, pissed, and still able to hold his own. If I was 12 I'd want him to be in his 20s. But now that I'm in my 20's...Ya no.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

20 - 40 Pls, not an old fart .

Well he is an ancient entity and aeons old with reflex of a 28 years old athlete and alien ablities...to put it in human context, so I dont think "old fat" suits him in eny way.I like that his crow's feet has signs of old...and I hope hes head is bold with veins poping out ...

TAPETRVE said:

eh... I really don't see it.

The only thing that bothers me about the new DOOM is the blocky (Baron of Hell) or comic-like (Pinky) monster design.

Seeing these sculpts I'm pretty confident the next Doom-game has higher res and more realistic monsters even if based on the current ones.

^ Probably a remastered version will come someday ?, I've seen many companies doing it, they release the original at a low quality and then polish it and release a remastered version as a DLC or a Standalone game .

An older tough and fit fucker is way more badass than some mid 20's who's just fit because it's easy for him.

If you see someone in their 50s who still looks good you know they work hard.