Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liam

Special thanks to Linguica

Everyone here knows I have the utmost respect and admiration for Linguica but a certain male, who shall remain secret, and is certainly NOT me, has forced me (because it's not me) into publicly thanking Linguica for providing meI MEAN US all with this amazing sanctuary called DoomWorld.

I really do love this place, it has given me loads of new enemies and taken up way more of my free time than I'd rather it did. I have also indirectly met (he reads our forums, does his very own wad reviews, and introduced me to the art of lensflares and tutored me in the technique of using them) a very important person (still a secret) who I shall refer to as my 'bitch' from now.

Genuine thanks for enriching my life Linguica, I owe you big.

This secret person wouldn't be Ralphis would it?
Anyway, uh, thanks Ling for these wonderful forums. They are like my second home.

DooMBoy said:

just how dumb are you?

I have also indirectly met (he reads our forums, does his very own wad reviews, and introduced me to the art of lensflares and tutored me in the technique of using them) a very important person

come on DB, who overly uses lensflares?

DooMBoy said:

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Oh how I've yearned to do that, those countless nights I've spend pondering about this moment... and now... it's magick!

Shaviro said:

email, irc :P

Liam licks boots:
has forced me (because it's not me) into publicly thanking Linguica for providing meI MEAN US all with this amazing sanctuary called DoomWorld.

Humiliation is so much more potent when public. Oh, and thanks, Ling.

Oh okay. Hey guys lets welcome our newest member Unicorn_y lolol

ZarcyB said:

*cough*ass kissing*cough*

Funny that crossed my mind too ;-)

Meh, maybe it's some kind of bet he lost.

hi i now am Unicorn_Z!

fiorums kept broke for me :(

problems yes, what are "bug" having done there

wel come yes! :)

Indeed; cheers Ling, for this site full of wonderful like-minded outcasts, not to mention a portal thru which to distrubute my own creative shite.
I'll buy you a pint any time mate. Just not in a gay club :p

Liam the Bard said:

Everyone here knows I have the utmost respect and admiration for Linguica but a certain male, who shall remain secret, and is certainly NOT me, has forced me (because it's not me)

Are you referring to Lüt?

If you consider a raving lunatic with an IQ you can count on one hand a clown.
I consider him more of a complete moron who, if he was allowed to remain on these forums, would bring the level of stupidity to a new low. And I'm probably not the the only one who thanks Linguica for removing that pest.