Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liam

Special thanks to Linguica

So, if I get this right, this thread is all about kissing Ling's ass, right?
So, the one who kisses ass best get's an award?

seriously, when I got back into doom and started looking for new things all roads pointed to doomworld. thanks to the info and resources here I've elevated my dooming experience to the next level. thanks Ling, for providing us all with this community.

does that get the award :P

I made a Ling arse kissing post ages ago :) . I tried to find it just now, but I think it must have been on the old forums.

http://forums.newdoom.com/UBB/Forum3/HTML/002695.html

Since a good few of you are so intent on taking any opportunity possible to slag off NewDoom I figured at least one person here would point out the joke and we could have a good laugh or something. In fact someone did link to the ND thread, that someone being Unicorn, yes Unicorn, and you fags were too busy with your 'lolol man he can't edit his posts and look at his grammar too man we're so much better than him what a dick' to take a look.

The result is a page or so of Ling asskissing, and while amusing helps reaffirm the insane anti-DW rantings of Crendowing and Ralphis among others. Congratulations.

Well, we're a bit too thickheaded for that, but you did succeed to trick us all into showing our wholehearted respect for Linguica.

And how the heck are we supposed to know this was a spoof of something on Newdoom? I dread visiting the main page, let alone its forums.

You could have at least done a spoof of a Doom Center thread, then there would have been a slight possibility that people might actually get it.

ralphis rags on doomworld?! oH gn0, we're all fuckED! DoomWorld will loose all credibility and respect BECause Ralpjish says it suck0rz! i'd say doomworld has 2 weeks left, tops. =P

anyway, i read that thing unicorn tried to show us, although i had to quote him to get the correct link. that post is just wierd.

Shaviro said:

it wasn't fun :P

Was for me, I knew about it from the start! =P =P

Liam the Bard said:

http://forums.newdoom.com/UBB/Forum3/HTML/002695.html

Since a good few of you are so intent on taking any opportunity possible to slag off NewDoom I figured at least one person here would point out the joke and we could have a good laugh or something. In fact someone did link to the ND thread, that someone being Unicorn, yes Unicorn, and you fags were too busy with your 'lolol man he can't edit his posts and look at his grammar too man we're so much better than him what a dick' to take a look.

The result is a page or so of Ling asskissing, and while amusing helps reaffirm the insane anti-DW rantings of Crendowing and Ralphis among others. Congratulations.

Heh, someone pointed it out to me on IRC before I even posted in this thread.

I think this thread needs to be locked down. It was ok at first but now it's retarded.

dsm said:

I think this thread needs to be locked down. It was ok at first but now it's retarded.

I concur.