Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fonze

The next installment in the wtf bing? series

Searching for Firefox download in Microsoft Edge through the Bing search engine... It's a conspiracy! Heh

Speculatively speaking, if I may posit something for cursory evaluation, there are in fact 2 other entirely separate conspiracies in that screenshot, none of which have anything to do with microsoft's brand appeal. I wish you well in this thread and have a good week Fonz

Edge is the recommended browser for Windows 10. Thankfully, Windows 10 is not the recommended OS for Doomkid.

I gave a chance to Edge after I first installed Windows 10 and it froze literally less than 30 seconds after I started using it.

I been using Edge since Windows 10 was released. While it's a Far Cry from Chrome or Mozilla. It's getting better and better
And if you are one of those few that use Windows Phone and mostly MS Products, you have everything on sync.

Now about those ads... well someone of you say " That'S M$ for you " Google does the same, try to watch youtube on something else than Chrome, you will get spammed a few times with. "YOUTUBE IS BETTER ON CHROME!!!" same goes for Gmail.....

So every single company is guilty of trying to force you to use their Software.

Fastest brwoser on Windows 10?

Ironic, considering the fact that Windows 10 FUCKING HATES YOUR WIFI and will use every bullshit contrivance within its repertoire to resist connecting to it, and then refuse to connect to the internet when it does.

And anyone thinking of chiming in with "turn off your AV" can fuck off to Neptune.

scalliano said:

Ironic, considering the fact that Windows 10 FUCKING HATES YOUR WIFI and will use every bullshit contrivance within its repertoire to resist connecting to it, and then refuse to connect to the internet when it does.

And anyone thinking of chiming in with "turn off your AV" can fuck off to Neptune.

Windows 10 connects to Wifi absolutely fine, though. Hell, it connects to wifi better than my Zenfone2. Your issues are hardware/driver related.

scalliano said:

Most likely old hardware or outdated drivers... But let's blame Windows.

Same hardware (less than 4 months old at time of upgrading) connected fine under 8.1, ergo Windows 10.

Anyway, this issue is no match for my big-ass 40-metre Ethernet cable.