Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shaikoten said:

It's a BOOger. Because it's spooky. Like a ghost.

nyeh heh shai likes to eat boogers

Voros said:

This thread - ???

My friend I know you may be spooked but I suggest you read my post history and be illuminated.

All the cool people are gone so expect a lot of confused nobodies to use this thread to post nonsense and pretend they know what's going on.

40oz said:

All the cool people are gone so expect a lot of confused nobodies to use this thread to post nonsense and pretend they know what's going on.

There were cool people before?

Shaikoten said:

My friend I know you may be spooked but I suggest you read my post history and be illuminated.

HINT HINT

Voros said:

This thread - ???

I find it ironic that an active poster with one of the highest noise-to-signal ratios on Doomworld -- 5.89 ppd, mostly low content, not including the 1000 posts that got wiped from your post count early in your membership for spamminess and general paucity of content -- is pointing out that threads are pointless or belong somewhere other than they are or are deficient in some way.

Voros said:

This thread should've been a poll.

Voros said:

Not another Doom or Doom 2 thread.

Voros said:

This thread changed immensely.
Let's get back on topic.

What's the total "kill" count in SRB2?

Voros said:

Forget cringy YT videos, this thread is cringy by itself.

Voros said:

Wat

This is far from everything (from the past few months alone, mostly!) of course -- I don't really need to look for more examples. Anyway, I'm just saying that this habit of yours is quite obnoxious, and considering your history, you should cut it out.

For those who don't get this thread: Another 32in24 session is coming soon. Threads like these are made to remind those of the upcoming event.

rdwpa said:

(Quotes)

Some are just for fun("not another doom or doom 2 thread"), some are genuine, although may not seem like it(like the "wat") and the rest, I don't know. I really should change this habit.

40oz said:

How could no-one know what's going on? The only thing that Shaikoten posts is about his 32in24 announcments and then quickly runs away and lets someone else finish his job.

rdwpa said:

I find it ironic that an active poster with one of the highest noise-to-signal ratios on Doomworld -- 5.89 ppd, mostly low content, not including the 1000 posts that got wiped from your post count early in your membership for spamminess and general paucity of content -- is pointing out that threads are pointless or belong somewhere other than they are or are deficient in some way.

Wow, so he made 3000+ posts within a year? Calm down, Voros.

Hey Decay, is the last 32in24 map I did still an affront to humanity, the animal kingdom and single celled amoebas? I can't remember.

joe-ilya said:

Wow, so he made 3000+ posts within a year? Calm down, Voros.

Hey, I don't know how it happened. I can't believe it already a whole year too. I'm going to assume this is related to 32in24 then. Spooky.

Obsidian said:

Hey Decay, is the last 32in24 map I did still an affront to humanity, the animal kingdom and single celled amoebas? I can't remember.

Yes it is. But the blame goes to quality control for letting obviously shitty mechanics go through. But then again, 32in24 is more or less meant to be a hodge-podge of submissions, not really critically tested, so all is forgiven.

If you saw me IRL, you would be ashamed of yourself for thinking you're a spooky skeleton ;-)

40oz said: