Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaikoten

32in24-16: DOOT CTF

I'm pretty sure I'm done with my map, but I will look one more time today when I get back from class. Since this project is nearing completion it would not hurt for me to check for bugs one last time.

Edit: did not notice anything that needed changing on mine, so unless anyone finds anything then I should be done. It was awesome to take part in this event ^^ I enjoyed it.

Marcaek said:

SELECT ALL AND SHRINK BY 75%

I took this literally and shrunk the map to 75% of its original size. Well, except the flag rooms. Still purdy big though :P

map 29

EDIT: There were a bunch of spooky bugs introduced from resizing. So uh, link updated.

Yeah, we're getting a few last minute updates to TGH since nobody cares anymore and some of us would like the WAD to play a little better\less buggy.

Kinda forgot this wasn't posted to idgames. This can, and probably should just be released in its current state, right? Any objections?

TGH and I were going to give the second half one last bug pass since we found stuff in the first half which was pretty egregious (HOMs and such)

11 hours ago, Marcaek said:

TGH and I were going to give the second half one last bug pass since we found stuff in the first half which was pretty egregious (HOMs and such)

Cool, let's get another pass within a week and we'll circle back then. Let's finish this off.

Very happy to see this will finally get put on /idgames!  If I need to make any other fixes to my maps before finalizing it, let me know.

As a general heads up and a call for everyone, we haven't heard from TGH yet this week. Would anyone else be interested in a bugtest session with Marcaek? We're hanging out in #32in24 on OFTC if you want to arrange something.

19 minutes ago, Shaikoten said:

So who's ready for another? ;)

Sure :) Depends on the day though, next saturday I will (hopefully) be doing a map for pigeon speedmapping 2 which is all I will have the time for that day, can't do on sunday, one of the weekdays would work ok though