Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sallan

What is your hability level with map creations?

what is your hability level?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. what is your hability level?

• My wads look terry traps
    • im bad
    • i'm consider myself ok
    • im good with map creation
    • ur talking with the god of mapping
    • I'M THE JOHN ROMERO INCARNATE!

I consider myself a good mapper, but I know that there are lots of mappers who are better.

Empyre said:

I consider myself a good mapper, but I know that there are lots of mappers who are better.

Yeah I had to put myself down as okay, I mean I am pretty competent but when compared to other mappers mine play and look a little amateur in comparison.

I think I`m doing ok in mapping stuff,my levels are playable,but I need forget about square rooms.

I think I make good LOOKING levels, but I'm so bad with flow and monster placements

On the border of "I'm good with mapping" and "I'm ok". But after completing my first 9 map wad I have learned lots and believe I'm armed with the knowledge and skill to create fun maps. Flawed or not, I'm certain I can make non offensive map.

When I started, my first maps looked like a 90s crap mapper got a small upgrade, but now I'd like to think I can make a good map if I tried. What I struggle with the most is coming up with good rooms. Actually making and designing it, that's no issue. Having the plan is the problem.