Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Albertoni

Shrooms 2: Event Line Horizon [WIP, Beta available]

Port: ZDoom 2.8.1 (glitches from the very first frame, but is technically finishable), GZDoom 2.2.0 (STRONGLY recommended)

-----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8euvr7651cbu1qv/shrooms2.pk3?dl=1 <-----

Shrooms 2: Event Line Horizon is one of the best and advance surly magnificence 3D Dooming game of this era, Kill demon to earn you respect put your anger in your mind and berzerk-punch opponent its a fight club guys. Event Line Horizon Deadly fight has magnificence 3D graphics then any other Dooming game it comes with best 3D visual and sound effects hope you will enjoy it.

-------------

Contains: 1 cutscene, 2 levels, 1 level that will go unused but that I didn't want to just throw away. Maybe 2MB of unused textures because I've worked for like 30 hours this week to get this finally out, don't expect me to spend more time pruning stuff for a beta release. Allergy information: Contains Flashing lights, not recommended for epileptic consumption.

IMPORTANT CONTEST! The first to post a screenshot of true face of the Wizard will get to add monsters to a future map for this WAD.
The first to post a screenshot of meeting The Teeth gets to make a secret level for this WAD.
I will assume you will take part in this in a gentlemanly way. No cheating, no peeking in editors, etc. If you are so willing to win this that you'd rather cheat, get in contact with me. We can arrange something while leaving others a fair chance.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

FAQ:
Is this a jokewad? This WAD is as much of a joke as you were in high school.
Wow, edgy much? Look, if you got offended then I guess this is a jokewad. Sorry.
Can I reuse [...]? Check the credits.txt file inside the pk3 and credit accordingly. A resource pack might be released later on if there is demand.
Jeez, this WAD sucks. I'm willing to forgive the fact you didn't ask a question if you tell me how I could make it better!
How many mariguanas did you inject to make this, man? Far out, dude. No mariguanas. About 9 bottles of rum.
Can I use this WAD as virtual training for my terrorist group? No. You cannot use this WAD in any hurtful manner.
Are you suggesting we should play this while on drugs? You may possess at any time either this WAD or drugs. Possessing both is a breach of contract.

Albertoni said:

Wow, edgy much? Look, if you got offended then I guess this is a jokewad. Sorry.

It's people's fault if they get offended. There is no need to apologize.

@Goody: Sounds nice, haven't had apple-based alcohol before, but I've always wanted to try some cider.

@Suitepee: Don't expect too much purple, sorry. There are some throwback sessions, maybe some references (Hell, the opening post mentions that the first to find The Teeth gets to make a secret map. You remember the teeth?) and a 1/20 chance of crates making an appearance; In fact, I'm littering the maps with random chances of zany stuff happening, because I totally want to cause some chaos on the ZDoom forums. I wish I could use some computer-specific info, just so only some people can see it, and others definitely can't. Something like:
1: "The sad Keanu Reeves on the intro cutscene feels out of place"
2: "WTF dude, where's that?"
1: "Uh, right besides the marine on the couch."
2: "He's alone in his room...?"
3: "Yeah, he's alone."

@Glaice: Read that quote better. What does it imply if you get offended? :P

@Arctangent: While I feel you're right, let's try not to derail this thread too much?

I played your maps and they are amazing.Unfortunately, I didn`t find any secrets,so I leave it for other people. Only thing I wish want to know-how to create these cool effects that I saw in your wad.

MysteriousHaruko said:

I played your maps and they are amazing.Unfortunately, I didn`t find any secrets,so I leave it for other people. Only thing I wish want to know-how to create these cool effects that I saw in your wad.

Feel free to ask all about the effects here: https://www.doomworld.com/vb/doom-editing/74142-the-ask-a-miscellaneous-editing-question-thread/

Most of what I'm doing is pretty simple stuff, really.