Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadesMaster

The Ethereal Shard - SPOTLIGHTED!!!!

Is this a co-op only map? I tried getting into the first level and was left waiting in a lobby (presumably for other players) multiple times. Any suggestions are welcome of course, since it does look like it'd be nice to try.

No, it's single player only, dunno why that happens haven't heard of that b4. I can update it by tomorrow to be sure. Try other levels if u can't get map01 to work. :P

THIS HAS BEEN SPOTLIGHTED!!!! I'm very exhuberent and have decided to give back by fixing some lingering issues, and giving map shoutouts. :)

- There's now a hub of map selects behind where u start - too much awesome content out there that doesn't make spotlight. Voidrunner, Pigdog, BAD and others all get screentime here.

- In the first zombie battle, I found it's too easy to loose a single zombie in that tremendous module and halt progression, so a minute after destroying the gore nest u now get a cutscene and the first Hellknights will automatically appear, ending all previous spawns.

- minor fixes to levels 2, 3 and 4 coming!

I'm found some mistakes in lvl1...

Firstly the teleporter. Demons can use teleporters 'cause "Custom Filter" isn't changed to "Any Human Player". This give sucks sometimes!

WDF8Hjr.png

3sdytWa.png

tZxWfFH.png

Then there is a field drone in old doom's section what can reuse many times.

XmvuvCR.png

And there is a really old mistake, what's been already reported to you earlier! There is a secret room without any opening logic!

TwUVc66.png

zZ5djNL.png

Noted and altered, thanks! The drone was on purpose since players can choose between that upgrade and the grenade upgrade in another secret.

Actually I made big changes to map4... the final boss has a health bar, shoots more random lightning, more cinematic are present, and an error where Caicos spawn behind blocking volumes (preventing player progress sometimes) was eliminated.