Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Updated version to 1.0.1.
Fixed transformed barrels chasing untransformed barrels if barrel mode is friendly and target barrels is set to true.

Jesus Christ. What a crazy and hilarious concept.

I wonder what's the biggest and strangest prop that has legs? Do corpses grow legs?

Updated to 1.0.2. Download if you really like barrels.

Chezza said:

Do corpses grow legs?

Yes, but only decorative ones. If you kill a monster, it's corpse won't run.

Does that mean if a mapper manually places a Lost Soul corpse in a map, you'll get what looks like just a pair of legs running around?

Cynical said:

Does that mean if a mapper manually places a Lost Soul corpse in a map, you'll get what looks like just a pair of legs running around?

No

lol at the teleporting rocket.

I look forward to have fun with my Maps of Chaos modified id mapset will be essentially chaos.

Also, has anyone test this in co-op with Zandronum yet?

Glaice said:

Also, has anyone test this in co-op with Zandronum yet?

Tried with development version 161030, running things were invisible in multiplayer (but were fine in single). I'm going to post the info on zandronum forums later.

Updated to 1.0.3 - little bfg ball explosion animation fix, also fixed few option names in the menu, updated the manual. No one is reporting anything major, so I hope this will be the final minor update before the next big one, which will come out after the new zdoom comes out (there are still some things waiting for their own pair of legs :) ).
And thanks everyone, I mean, wow. 20k trailer views, an article in RPS, did not expect that much.