Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name: Gamma.wad
IWAD: Plutonia
Source port: Limit removing (but only tested in ZDoom because I'm awful)
Build time: 3 hours

I had an urge to make something with barrels.

*Shrugs*

Using ZDoom. Small. Hard. Some bugs. Linedef tag 6 raises the Chaingunners. Also raises an invisible wall between the Player and the Revenants. There's nothing to lower the wall. I kept having to clip through it. In front of that wall is also linedef tag 16, which releases the three Revenants from the closet. So they never showed up. That aside, barely enough ammo. I thought the Pinky Rush was bad, but the Baron Convention, geez. I think I finished with a couple of rockets, a dozen bullets and no shells. Tough map.

EffinghamHuffnagel said:

Using ZDoom. Small. Hard. Some bugs. Linedef tag 6 raises the Chaingunners. Also raises an invisible wall between the Player and the Revenants. There's nothing to lower the wall. I kept having to clip through it. In front of that wall is also linedef tag 16, which releases the three Revenants from the closet. So they never showed up. That aside, barely enough ammo. I thought the Pinky Rush was bad, but the Baron Convention, geez. I think I finished with a couple of rockets, a dozen bullets and no shells. Tough map.

Link has been updated with a version that fixes that bug and also adds some music. :)

Compact and very difficult. Ammo conservation is definitely mandatory.

Pretty cool map, haven't encountered any bugs so far.