Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fraggle

Doom Music Composer Bobby Prince Battling Cancer

Here's hoping to a positive & progressive outcome. In this day with modern medicine and technology, the odd's of quick recovery are definitely in ones favor :)

Well I'm hoping not only does he beat the cancer, but that it never returns. :)

I've never had it before, but from what I have heard it is extremely painful. I simply cannot imagine living my life with that much pain, for days-months-years at a time.

When my time comes, I am hoping cancer will have nothing to do with it.

Damn. My uncle had this and he's recovered well after surgery so there is some hope.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

At least colon cancer isn't one of the more lethal types of cancer. We can only hope that everything turns out fine.

myk said:

Damn. My uncle had this and he's recovered well after surgery so there is some hope.

This is what Totalhalibut said last year...

The fundraiser page hasn't been updated since the last update in may, but today a new post made it to BPMusic: http://bobbyprincemusic.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-dark-ages-of-pc-games.html

Its a little weird nothing more has been written in the fundraiser, so I'm just going to guess that things have gone well enough for him to at least get back to work.

EDIT: he's still at it! This time he's revealed some stuff about the Duke Nukem 3D boss sounds, including the set of potential sounds, as well as a bit of other details about the Duke3D sound effects and working on sounds back then. http://bobbyprincemusic.blogspot.com/2017/08/boss-sounds-in-duke-nukem-3d.html

Edited by InsanityBringer