Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bread Knight

TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS 1.1

TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS 1.1 IS FINALLY OUT

ummm im never really good at these....ok so ive been working a ton on tmss and everything is now super cool...the older builds were ugly,unstable,unbalanced,boring, BUT I HAVE CHANGED A SHITTON OF THINGS, ITS BASICALLY AN OVERHAUL OF TMSS EVERYTHING HAS BEEN IMPROVED BALANCING,ANIMATIONS,FEEDBACK AND SO MUCH MORE. i have also been working on a brand new gun system.... instead of you going around picking up shotguns from the dead....YOU CAN BUY THEM!!! HOLY SHIT. pressing B will spawn a vending machine and if you press USE on it then you can buy shit.

heres a trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZp1sxLR4fo

there are also brand new gameplay features such as, LONG JUMPING!!! hell yeh baby bois, for all you people that remember playing half life 1 you should be able to figure out what it does and how to do it (ctrl+space will send you soaring through the sky).AND ALSO GRAPPLING HOOKS!!! pressing x will activate a grappling hook which you can travel with and hook monsters with it, its pretty similair to roadhogs hook. and then theres triple jumping....good luck finding out how to do that

ok but enough about all these things im ready to give you all the brand new
TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS. MOVE POINTER ON LINK AND APPLY PHYSICAL PRESSURE TO MOUSE BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD TMSS https://www.mediafire.com/?i96ry792d1hblv3

also use this gzdoom build, if you do not use this gzdoom build you will encounter errors and bugs devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/gzdoom-g2.4pre-693-g4a87a59.7z

if you ever wanna contact me about any issues of some bullshit or just even be a friend and come chat a little im almost always on this little server https://discord.gg/cbxrAHX

screenies (contains some spoilers???)

bzzrak said:

There is a cool forum function that you might find useful, it's called editing your old posts to keep the forum clean

lol ok got it

Voltcom9 said:

Omg, wtf is this and where has it been my entire life? The shotgun that spans the entire bottom of the screen actually made me laugh.

im glad that it made you laugh <3

ok guys new update is being postponed..sorta(bein doing updates like crazy recently) ive gotten some people helping me tweak out things fix some sprites and animations, organizing, BASICALLY ITS GETTING A BEAUTY MAKEOVER AND ORGINIZATIONS!!! but currently we are having difficulties (me really ) danimator is being an ass and when the animations are being put into the game they get jumpled everywhere and flicker a lot. IF THERE'S ANY DANIMATOR PRO AROUND HERE PLEASE SPEAK UP! its helps us (me) out quite a lot and brings updates faster out. THANKS FOR READING AND BEING AWESOME <3

Albertoni said:

Posting the current status of the WAD so we can see the errors and the code would be a good idea.

nah we are basically good with coding'n'shit its the animations that are breaking the most and there is no way to show you without uploading the whole mod. and i really dont want to give out broken stuff(dude your whole mod is broken).wait...just thought of this one thing.... and that is having you people help....BY UPLOADING THE MOD BETA STYLE FUCK IT HERE YA GO PEOPLE MOD WILL BE RELEASED IN A FEW MINUTES!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!! ok so gzdoom atm handles offsets quite weirdly soo please use zdoom to play the mod untill i find a way to reesoooolllveee the issue THANKS FOR TUINING IN