Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Gogyptian Fiction - Happy Birthtime AD_79!

Jimmy and Alfonzo Present: Gogyptian Fiction

Download

Name: Gogyptian Fiction
IWAD: Doom 2
Map(s): MAP01
Port: PrBoom+/GLBoom
Music: "Fried Eggypt" by me (30in30-2)
Difficulty Settings: No
Multi Placement: No

Happy Birthtime to ultra-violencing AD_79! 71 today! Happy Birthtime Ade! Vesuvius!

Thanks a ton for making this, Jimmy+Fonz! Was a lot of fun to play and to figure out. I missed the RL on my first attempt, which made things waaay harder; ended up restarting to pick it up, which I'm actually okay with. If I wasn't quite so tired I would have recorded an FDA, heh. I don't think you'd want to watch me slowly fumble my way through and blow myself up repeatedly :P

Again, thank you. I appreciate it :)

looks hard to me, but will keep trying. Ok to hard for me but played though and found that if you go though the red door and go right you can walk right though the water and get outside the map also could not get the blue key.

Happy Birthday!
Also excellent map Alfonzo and Jimmy.
Neat looks, nice music choice and a very challenging but fair map.

Happy birthday AD_79.

Will add this to my channel's queue to play. There'll be a playthrough eventually when I have my desktop all set up.

Fun map! I love other-civilization-non-tech/hell Doom maps. One weird thing. Since I wasn't being attacked right at the start, I looked to see what was around me. The automap showed a blue line right in front of the player start. I assumed it was a teleport and avoided it. Before I exited the map, I remembered it and went back. It wasn't a teleport, so I 'used' it. The entire sky sector came down and closed. It was a Blue Key DR Open/Close Door linedef. Leftover from testing? Oh, and Happy Birthday!