Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Favorite glory kills?

On 3/22/2017 at 5:52 PM, royaldj said:

Great find! I have never seen or executed that glory kill before. Looks awesome. Has anyone else pulled that glory kill off?

That is awesome.  I also saw a neck snapping one for the Soldier, but I could never do it myself.

There is a rare variation of the neck-snapping animation for the Possessed, the Soldier, and the Imp, but they're all extremely tricky to pull off. 

Its not just that you have to be behind them in a very specific position, you also have to be aiming at the back of their heads at a very specific angle. 

3 hours ago, Man of Doom said:

There is a rare variation of the neck-snapping animation for the Possessed, the Soldier, and the Imp, but they're all extremely tricky to pull off. 

Its not just that you have to be behind them in a very specific position, you also have to be aiming at the back of their heads at a very specific angle. 

Is this the same neck breaking kill where you stomp on the Possessed zombie's leg, they kneel down and then you twist its neck back to you? I think there is a ingame bonus / challenge that requires you do that an X amount of times.

If it is a different one, then I may know it but no idea how to pull it off. Last night I twisted a Possessed Soldier's head my way but it may have been the very first time I've seen it. I love how Doom has so many unique kills. Although it's a shame they didn't include some of the Multiplayer variants into Single player and Snapmap.

I experienced this same rare neck-snapping glory kill of the imp yesterday for the first time while stacking medals in arcade mode, at the room with the opened up Mancubus carcass in Lazarus Labs. Very cool! :D