Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buu342

DoomWare **Open Beta**

On 2/3/2018 at 5:04 PM, Cartridge said:

The spread sprite thing that shows who's winning gets in my face, un-fair advantage to others. As such mostly when counting souls, playing watch the cacodemon colors like simon says, duck hunt, shoot the targets and mathematics. Just make the flower bob less. Frustrates me to have it in my vision while counting souls.

It'll be fixed whenever I update next. It's because I forgot to disable gravity on the object Xdd

Hello everyone, sorry for the big block of silence but I've been busy with another project, however I'm currently back in DoomWare mode. I'd just like to bring the sad news that the next version of DoomWare (1.9 Beta), will not feature new minigames. Simply put, I've done so many mass changes that I want to ensure everything is stable before I start cramming in more games, because the new ones are bound to have a stack of bugs to go with them. What kind of mass changes? Well, I rewrote the entire gamemode from the ground up, in an attempt to clean up the code, make it more stable, and make it easier to add in more features. Here's a little teaser with what's new:

Ns8vxsj.png

ETA on version release: Soon.

Oh my word.

I loved Warioware on GBA, so definitely need to try this.

1 hour ago, R4L said:

Oh my word.

I loved Warioware on GBA, so definitely need to try this.

There are still servers up that are hosting the 1.8 beta, so you can go on them to scratch your itch in the meantime :)