Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, IMO XXX was a great movie. It beats bond 10:1. Lots of stunts 'en shit. Whatever. Go see it. NOTE: A person died while doing a stunt in this movie.

Whoever said it was bad is gonna get raped.

it sucked

NOW RAPE ME YOU TENDER SIDE OF BOYBEEF

It beats bond 10:1.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, wake up and realize there's a lot more to movies than fancy special effects. There's this thing called a plot...and good acting...

Come on, this movie sucked. I mean it's so awful, I haven't even seen it and I hated it. Special effects suck, especially when they totally and completely blow. All the effects in the promos look stupidly fake. Fake is the trend of the last few years or something.

It's a shame I had to waste my 666th post on this dumb movie.

AndrewB said:

Come on, this movie sucked. I mean it's so awful, I haven't even seen it and I hated it.

Stupid post of the month (TM)

AndrewB said:

Heh, that reminds me, I get to reach 666 posts a record three times.

Shaviro said:

well. Everything beats the new bond movies, imo.

Just the fact that they're Bond, though, makes them better than Triple X.

I've got Triple X 15 (I think) from Private. A really good movie too. Lots of action :D

Shaviro said:

well. Everything beats the new bond movies, imo.

Goldeneye r0x0rs.

Disorder said:

Vin Diesel should crawl back to the swamp he came from and stop acting..

I actually like Vin Diesel. I thought he was pretty good in "The Boiler Room," anyway.

AndrewB said:

Come on, this movie sucked. I mean it's so awful, I haven't even seen it and I hated it. Special effects suck, especially when they totally and completely blow. All the effects in the promos look stupidly fake. Fake is the trend of the last few years or something.

WTF? This is the only movie when somebody DIED during filming and and some wicked good stunts.

Stupid Post EVER (tm)

WTF? This is the only movie when somebody DIED during filming

No it's not. The LEAD ACTOR died during the making of The Crow.

RailGunner said:

WTF? This is the only movie when somebody DIED during filming

Dude, what about it? It wouldn't be the first time a stuntman was killed doing what he loved. Raise a glass and get on with it.

AndrewB said:

You know, Drew, you should really go SEE the movie before judging. Never judge a book by its cover, and all that.

Having an actor die during filming of a movie doesn't make it any better. For example, Bela Legosi died in the middle of filming Plan 9 From Outer Space. Afterward, they had this guy with a cape covering his face for the rest of the movie. Needless to say, this is one of the worst movies there is, even for that time.

Of course 'Plan 9 from outer space' is a bad movie.
It was an Ed Wood movie. All his movies suck..

I said earlier:

WTF? This is the only movie when somebody DIED during filming and and some wicked good stunts.

Stupid Post EVER (tm)

Oh wait, I forgot the Lead actor died after Queen of the Damned was done.

Many actors have died making movies, I remember 1 very old black and white film that had a guy falling out of an airplane, he famously hit this field at full speed, in standing position, and his leg bones went through bottom of his feet, impailing him into the ground.
Tyrone Power suffered a heart attack during the filming of a fencing scene in Solomon and Sheba in Madrid, Spain. He died only minutes after being loaded into an ambulance.

In Hollywood's most infamous on-set tragedy, Vic Morrow and two child actors in Twilight Zone, The Movie were killed when struck by a helicopter during the late-night filming of a mock Vietnam battle scene in Valencia, California. All exposed film was immediately seized, but some eventually made its way into the 1992 compilation film Death Scenes 2.

A stunt gone wrong during the filming of The Crow cost the son of Bruce Lee his life. A blank fired from a .44 magnum revolver felled him. He died hours later in hospital. The metal tip of one of the dummy bullets had somehow pulled loose from its brass casing. When the dummies were unloaded and replaced with blanks, the metal tip remained behind in the gun's cylinder. As soon as the blank went off, its explosive force propelled the dummy tip through the gun barrel -- and into Lee's body.

fodders said:

Many actors have died making movies, I remember 1 very old black and white film that had a guy falling out of an airplane, he famously hit this field at full speed, in standing position, and his leg bones went through bottom of his feet, impailing him into the ground.

Thanks fods.

RailGunner said:

Stupid Post EVER (tm)

Why does somebody dying during filming make it a better movie?

I don't know, maybe the movie would force a drop of respect out of me if it's name wasn't soo absolutly lame.

"Hoeyy look kidz, we made j00 a 1337 movie colled XXX so we cun fool j00 into thinkkun it hus pr[0n! in 1t !!!"

fraggle said:

Why does somebody dying during filming make it a better movie?

It doesn't, necessarily. Look at some of the examples listed above.