Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marlamir

GZBuilder uncheck bug

Hello everyone, after updating GZBuilder to latest version i got annoying bug.
When i choosing more than 2 material (sectors, linedefs, vertex) so all the choosing material going to uncheck for some reason and i must choosing all material again. it happens randomly and sometimes i need to click twice to choose some material(sector,linedefs,vertex). for first i thought the problem is my mouse but no older version works great. i dont know if that happening only to me but will be good to fix that problems.

and i´m using doom in udmf format

F*ck my english :D
no i´m mean when i choosing more linedefs the all other sellected linedefs going unsellected for some reason and its happen with sector too :(
hope you understand me... :)

Try going to Preferences -> Editing. See if turning on "additive selecting without holding shift" or turning off "automatic clear selection in classic modes" results in the desired behavior.

If in doubt you can always consult the GZDB Actions Reference from the help tool.

This is what it says about selecting in Classic Modes:

Select
LButton
Ctrl, Alt, Shift
Selects the highlighted item.
Also allows selection by dragging a rectangle (yellow outline).

Hold Shift while dragging a rectangle to toggle additive or normal selection (white outline).
    Hold Ctrl to enable subtractive selection (blue outline)..
    Hold Ctrl-Shift to intersect with current selection (green outline).

Mr. Trotl said:

F*ck my english :D

To be fair, I have no idea how Kappes Buur could think that you were talking about Synchronized Things Editing, as you didn't even say the keyword "thing".

turning on "additive selecting" help little bit but it still occasionally does. seems like i have to wait if new version fix that or not