Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

Members you miss seeing post

esselfortium said:

The LittleTemple saga was incredible. It was a seriously surreal experience as everything unfolded and we realized the whole scope of what had gone on, because the rabbit hole somehow always got deeper every time we thought we had reached the bottom of it. That story really deserved a CIF4 dramatization to commemorate it.

Read the thread.
WHAT THE HELL!

The Abiagale (or whatever) twist was the weirdest thing I've seen... all year! (ba dum tsss)

So, was it definitely that Chris guy? And did anyone with a similar "writing style" pop up after that?
I'm interested! =)

http://abiagealomeara.blogspot.rs/2013/02/post-number-vi.html
And does this post mean anything? It was posted 8 hours after the thread was closed.

BTW that Chris dude posts on his FB account once in a few months. The last post was yesterday.

roadworx said:

what

Ahh yes, Bambi and Xane, and few other users who strangely had similar names. I'll never forget what happened those days.

CyberDemonEmpress said:

Does anyone remember remember Esco? I was wondering if he was ever allowed to come back or if hes still banned.

He's long gone, and after being banned from Doomworld, famously ended up making a fool of himself on the SomethingAwful forums too. Quote in case you don't have a SA forums account:

Esco

Posted by Mayor Wilkins on February 12, 2004

A forum member who was very fond of one of his teachers, so fond in fact that he decided to share said teacher's coolness with everyone on the forums.

As he waxed poetic about his teacher, he quickly found that absolutely nobody gave anything even vaguely resembling a shit. He was thoroughly mocked by hundreds of people, and Fragmaster recorded an MP3 of Esco's post, an MP3 containing the soon to be often-repeated line, "I'M A COOL GUY!" The taunting continued, and since Esco didn't know when to keep his fucking mouth shut, the taunting spilled into pretty much every thread Esco dared to post in.

Eventually he became such an annoying prick that he was permabanned.

gggmork, Darknation, and Maes in EE. All fabulous things. They are missed.

And Liam too, I guess. His quips at the end of post-hell threads were often pure wit.

Doominator2 said:

Wtf? Is this what he really sounds like?

Read it again. Someone recorded an MP3 of his post, as in narrated his words in a satirical way.

Sick Bow said:

Read it again. Someone recorded an MP3 of his post, as in narrated his words in a satirical way.

Oh, thanks

CyberDemonEmpress said:

Wow.. I thought Esco would have learned after being banned from here.

I don't know why you'd think that. People are usually banned precisely because they won't listen and won't learn.

varth said:

Those fucking names, I laughed a hefty toll reading this one!

He took the anime route of naming the foreigner characters. And setting up the gender balance.

Was it the anime DoomzRules or edgy Gamer of Dignity? And by all means, do tell. Surely he can't that bad in verbal communication like how he was on textual communication.

While I don't tend to stray too far from Wads and Mods and so miss most of lunatics (most), I do have a few that spring to mind, not that I miss them at all but then I'm only here for the doom...

DoomzRules. A rather strange chap, whose posts I did actually find rather amusing. But he, for some reason reminded me of this... erh... strange individual..

esco. Now this fella, wow, already mentioned and going back an awful long time but he was something else...

esco said:

First off... to all of mah peeps out there that has gots mah back.. much love goes out to all of ya'll! I ain't gonna list all ya names here, because I don't wanna send no beef yo ways, because people would start flamin' ya'll too. I know who ya'll are, and I'm workin' on somethin' right now dat I'm hopin' ya'll will like. So keep yo eyes peels and yo head up.

In todays "Ultra Progressive World" he probably would be acceptable, but back in the day the flaming was ruthless, guess Doomworld wasn't ready for gangsters HA!

If I can think of anymore I will post up, hell might even find someone I generally miss like Lobo...

Tobester. He died a lot, apparently, and we were IRC buddies back when (circa 15 years or so ago). Please tell me he's still of this mortal coil, I worried about him.

Jayextee said:

Tobester. He died a lot, apparently, and we were IRC buddies back when (circa 15 years or so ago). Please tell me he's still of this mortal coil, I worried about him.

Lobo once told me he had fallen victim to cancer, however to his fate I'm not sure of, nor did I know him.

fraggle said:

[Esco] He's long gone, and after being banned from Doomworld, famously ended up making a fool of himself on the SomethingAwful forums too. Quote in case you don't have a SA forums account:

For some technical reason I managed to access what I believe is the thread you're referring too. I don't have an SA account as far as I know

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=578098&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1