Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

What do you all think of...

Well, I've been thinking of attempting to complete a 32 level megawad on my own, and I think I have the mentality to not give up in the middle of it. However, I wanted first ask what the people here thought of me doing so without having previously publicly released any wads. Now I have completed several levels and made about 1000 uncomplete levels that I can't seem to find, so I have plenty of experience.

Thanx in advance for your opinion.

Yeah, and my 100-or-so maps will all be complete one day too.

Do it in segments. If you're doing it for Doom2, do Map01-06, then Map07-11, 12-20 (plus 31 and 32), and 21-30. It will take longer than you think.

Yeah, and my 100-or-so maps will all be complete one day too.

Do it in segments. If you're doing it for Doom2, do Map01-06, then Map07-11, 12-20 (plus 31 and 32), and 21-30. It will take longer than you think.

I am doing it for doom2, and I plan for it to take 5-6 months at least. Im well aware of how long it will take.

Go for it. We'd like to see what unique effects and designs you can put into maps. Be sure to think about releasing demos and previews like some of us do.

...and I think I have the mentality to not give up in the middle of it.

By the way, I haven't given up on mine.

Yeah, go for it. I'll expect it on my desk on Tuesday morning, nine o'clock sharp. ;)

Seriously, If you think you can do it, and you want to, then go for it.

And weren't we all pleased to see a post from Liam that wasn't a poll? :)

And weren't we all pleased to see a post from Liam that wasn't a poll? :)

Now wait a minute, almost a fourth of my topics aren't polls :P

Paul Corfiatis for example. He created The Twilight Zone 1 and 2 all by himself.

Yeah, TZ1 was okay, but then he just had to replace a couple of textures with unwanted pics that had "push me" displayed all over them on TZ2.

The Plutonia Experiment was done by two people, which is probably why it sucked.
Evilution, on the other hand, had Team TnT behind it.
You figure it out.