Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CursedHeretic

Hexen unique class?

You may need to redefine the weapons though, last time I checked they all had RestrictedTo/ForbiddenTo properties.

I'm having some trouble with this... Is anyone up for chatting in steam or facebook? I don't think I can figure this out on my own and I hate having to bother the entire forum with my noob questions :\

YukiHerz said:

You may need to redefine the weapons though, last time I checked they all had RestrictedTo/ForbiddenTo properties.

Not really, if the new player class does not inherit from one of the original ones it can use all weapons.

Graf Zahl said:

Not really, if the new player class does not inherit from one of the original ones it can use all weapons.

So I should inherit from doomguy instead? I'm so confused on what to do because I want custom weapons as well and hexen only has 2 types of ammo on the hud..

Best inherit from base "PlayerPawn", copy all the contents of the class you want to copy and then everything else it needs. But since this new class is not related to the original one with the "ForbiddenTo" restriction, it can use all weapons.