Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

Just for fun and community strengthening...let's share some random facts about ourselves.

Here's one about me. I prefer hot green tea with honey over coffee in the morning.

I only drink plain water. Except for when I want to get drunk. But outside of that, just water. All my friends make fun of me for it.

I don't know how it began. Pop just tastes weird to me for some reason. Same with milk, and basically everything else. Too sweet.

Linguica said:

I founded doomworld.com

and that's how Ling won the thread

Also, I have color blindness.

I can't see a number here. At least, not the way I want to see it. Apparently there is supposed to be a 74. I can kinda make out a 21, but only if i look really hard.
Yeah :/
damn it, where the fuck is that 74?

RUSH said:

I only drink plain water. Except for when I want to get drunk. But outside of that, just water. All my friends make fun of me for it.

I don't know how it began. Pop just tastes weird to me for some reason. Same with milk, and basically everything else. Too sweet.

I have a friend that only drinks plain water. He'll occasionally drink hot chocolate in the Wintertime, but nothing besides that one exception.

I have an arachnophobia, but I'm not afraid of spider masterminds and arachnotrons.

I really need to poop at the time of writing this post

Since I'm a rule breaker, here's a 2nd fact: I like chocolate soy milk more than normal chocolate milk.

Ajora said:

I have a friend that only drinks plain water. He'll occasionally drink hot chocolate in the Wintertime, but nothing besides that one exception.

reminds me of andy from the world's end :p

My nipples have been hard my entire life. I drink about 4-6 litres of soda per day, and I like to drink honey straight out of the bottle.

I retired from Pokémon training five years ago, but have decided to make a comeback.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I have over 1,100 hours in MGSV:TPP, which means that a game that came out one year ago accounts for more than 20% of my 11-year-old Steam Library's total playtime

Additional fact: I have suffered from depression for years

I was a top salesperson in the East Coast for Digidesign products in 2008.

FuzzballFox said:

I've put almost 1000 hours of my life into the original Binding of Isaac and it's remake. :P

I put over 1000 hours into Civilization V. Plus, countless more hours into the previous iterations.

I haven't cut my hair for a decade, but it doesn't seem to get longer anymore.

MrGlide said:

My nipples have been hard my entire life.

Epic and so metaphorically meaningful ^^ It's always go-time!

Random fact about myself: I sneeze after the first drink of the night.

dew said:

I haven't cut my hair for a decade, but it doesn't seem to get longer anymore.

Nice; it's only been a bit under a year for me, but I'm on the opposite side of things: I wonder how it's still growing longer when I lose so much hair every day. Not going bald at this point in life; I guess it's so thick that it all gets trapped up there until I comb out furballs that would make most cats jealous.

I was bitten by a German Shepard directly below my left eye. Another inch or so up and I'd be wearing an eyepatch.

I am a moderator for a weather forum in the UK. Yeah it really does consist of dozens of people moaning about how rubbish the UK climate is. :P