Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

cannonball said:

I am a moderator for a weather forum in the UK. Yeah it really does consist of dozens of people moaning about how rubbish the UK climate is. :P

That's actually really humorous. It's not funny, but just the idea of it is humorous like a character on a television sit-com would have this hobby/occupation. It just seems like something a British Cosmo Kramer would be into

I admire 1940s and 1950s culture so much that I base my appearance on the styles back then and whenever I have access to a radio I tune to music from that era. I also have rather traditional view.

Despite such an old fashion mentality, I really enjoy the sci-fi and advancement in technology.

ClumsyDoomer said:

I clean my tonsils using a sharpened sushi stick. In extreme cases I use surgical scissors.

This is one of the weirdest, most uncomfortable things I've read on this forum. And I've read your report on cooking yourself alive.

how do you clean your tonsles? I haven't had mine for a long time so I don't ever remember ever needing to clean them. I can understand this, I clean my ears with screwdrivers and knives often.

MrGlide said:

how do you clean your tonsles? I haven't had mine for a long time so I don't ever remember ever needing to clean them. I can understand this, I clean my ears with screwdrivers and knives often.

Nah man, use a drill so you don't push that earwax back into your eardrum and cause hearing loss ;D

dew said:

This is one of the weirdest, most uncomfortable things I've read on this forum. And I've read your report on cooking yourself alive.

What's the point of cooking something if you can't put it on a skewer though, am I right?

I love the sound of the rain, nothing is more relaxing and silencing than the consuming sounds of heavy rain drowning out the irritation, the maddening noises, the clawing aural trash I've been subjected to all my life.

I need the rain to sleep, I can't sleep without it.

I have a coca cola addiction, if I dont drink one I'll be dealing with a headache.

Also i dislike almost all vegetables.

HavoX said:

I retired from Pokémon training five years ago, but have decided to make a comeback.

What's made you come back?
I'm a nintendo fan.

I tap on everything constantly, including myself. I tap along to songs, and I even bother to learn the time signature changes and technical fills and what not. Since high school I've been doing "snap-beats", where I basically use myself as a drum kit and snap my fingers as cymbals. It's actually pretty impressive but it drives my wife crazy, haha. I actually have pretty great rhythm, though I haven't been able to translate any of that into my feet...so I'm not actually a drummer.

I air guitar a lot, probably moreso than I even realize. I've done it in meetings before. Luckily people already like me and trust my work skills, so I can get away with just being chalked up as eccentric or something. I do actually play the guitar though.

I think I have tourettes, though I've never been diagnosed by a doctor. I've had small ticks throughout my whole life, though in my 20s it's manifested into bouts of involuntary eye blinking and facial movement that I can't really control. It doesn't have any real impact on my day to day life, aside from being kinda weird. People have pointed it out before, and it can be a little embarrassing when they do, but otherwise no real biggie. My wife finds it endearing.

I've been serving as de-facto master of the unidoom on top factory for 4 years (from 2008-2012) also, i'am a cyclist, an adventurer, and a window cleaner, kind'a also ride a skateboard too

Another fact: I really wish that the poster above me was the real Ron Livingston because Office Space is one of my all time favorite movies.

I can bend my fingers back much farther then the average person; I'm 6'2; about 200 lbs; US size 14 wide shoe; my wisdom teeth have all been removed; my eyesight is -1 with major photo-sensitivity.

I quit an astrophysics degree to pursue music instead. I'm happier for it..for now. I can't help but wonder if in the long run, it was the right decision.

I have a tattoo on my right forearm that I got when I was 16 just to spite my mothers than husband. He keep pushing me to get a job and after doing so, he was trying to dictate how I spent the money I earned. During one of our many arguments about the subject I told him that it's my money and I'm going to spend it as I see fit. If I want to blow it on a bunch of cd's, t-shirts or a tattoo, I'm going to. He instantly flipped out about the tattoo part. So, I came home the next day with a tattoo. He blew up and pushed me so I elbowed him in the face. That was the last fight we had for awhile.

Speaking of tattoos... I have three. A raven on my arm, a pentacle on my left shoulder blade ('cause pagan yo), and the Too Dark Park era Skinny Puppy logo on my left bicep. At the end of the month I'll get my fourth, a hammer and sickle on my back right kidney-ish area.

I possess enough pharmaceutical-grade fentanyl to cause +- 50 fatal overdoses, perfectly legally acquired and cost me absolute zero money.

I talk audibly to myself fairly often. No mental disorders or disease, it was something my father did and I ended up taking on the habit over the years. I like to think I'm great at giving and understanding great advice; just most of the time I'm chastising myself for not following it or doing something stupid. Best example I can think of is the way John McLane talks to himself in Die Hard.