Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

Sick Bow said:

I love how your whole argument is that nobody is going to be bothered by a sticker while you simultaneously get triggered by a sticker.

Let people enjoy things.

I think what "triggered" him was the stupidity present in the post.

Mayhem666 said:

Last time i had a hair cut was 8 years ago.

About six years and going strong with just about shoulder length. Pretty frizzy -- though, unless I use hairwax.

Doominator2 said:

Either your balding or you look like big foot now.

i lol'd for real.

NeedHealth said:

About six years and going strong with just about shoulder length. Pretty frizzy -- though, unless I use hairwax.

Well my hair are quit smooth. So i don't have issue related to this. But i don't even know if it still grows anymore, or it's just so slow now. But i'm about bottom of my back near the ass or near my belt i guess atm.

My hair is, on average, 1 cm in length. That's right, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Mayhem666 said:

Well my hair are quit smooth. So i don't have issue related to this. But i don't even know if it still grows anymore, or it's just so slow now. But i'm about bottom of my back near the ass or near my belt i guess atm.

I might be exaggerating a bit. I've probably have had long hair for about four years but holy heck - Your hair is at least twice as long as mine. I better cut my hair off before it explodes in length over night and chokes me. Thanks for the heads up !

I saved a kid in Elementary school from an abusive step father. We'll call this kid Mike. One of my teachers pulled me into the hall during class and asked if Mike had said anything crazy sounding to me, I stated how he showed my scars from the abuse and said his stepfather was doing it.I saw everything that day, becasue I saw the office calling 911 while ambulances drove up to the school. Heck,on the bus ride home, We all saw a bunch of FBI cars and police cruisers were parked all through his stepfather's yard. Turns out the stepfather already had suspicions of drug trafficking tied to him and the abuse he was busted for was the final nail in the coffin. The kid is now with hopefully more caring foster parents now.

I hate 3 types of people:
1) The guy who tells me that I listen to metal just because I am a teenager and that later in my life I won't like metal.
2) The "videogames are for kids or videogames are violent" person.
3) The stereotypical feminist that gets "triggered" (that word has lost its meaning lately) even if you happen to stand a few meters near her.

Also, I like eating ice-cream whenever it is possible, during summer or not. And I have never tried coca-cola (maybe in the future).

P.S.: Sorry. I couldn't write just one thing. :)

ShotgunDemolition said:

I hate 3 types of people:
1) The guy who tells me that I listen to metal just because I am a teenager and that later in my life I won't like metal.

My parents used to tell me similar things a lot too. And my grandmother as well. They were wrong, kind of. Over time I simply got to know some more genres of music and learned to appreciate them as well.

ShotgunDemolition said:

2) The "videogames are for kids or videogames are violent" person.

Tell them to play a decent video game. ;-)

ShotgunDemolition said:

3) The stereotypical feminist that gets "triggered" (that word has lost its meaning lately) even if you happen to stand a few meters near her.

How dare you comment anywhere near me?! ;-)

Same here. I am particularly fond of games, music, and basically culture of the 70's, 80's, and 90's. I rarely like anything new or modern in this day and age.

I wish I had been born 15 or 20 years earlier, to see all the madness of the 90's. I really wish I had seen it. (I might be just another edgy millenial though, because here at my country we had a civil war and a NATO bombing in the 90's.)

EDIT: 2017 ain't that bad though, either.

Sure Bowb said:

I'd rather walk 24 hours in high heels than wear sneakers for an hour.

I'll never understand women's fascination for high heels.

bzzrak said:

>>I wish I had been born 15 or 20 years earlier, to see all the madness of the 90's.<<

If its any consolation, "generation x" used to feel that way about the 60's... There's always gonna be a party you missed.

Voros said:

I'll never understand women's fascination for high heels.

First off it's certainly a matter of taste. Second off, talking about myself, high heels are kind of like the most feminine shoe possible. And eventhough they're likely to be painful to walk in for extended periods of time, they're more "fun" to walk in. They literally make you walk a different walk, if that makes any sense. I think to understand that difference, you'd actually need to practice walking in high heels to begin with, but since they look kinda "funny" on men, and good ones usually aren't manufactured in the appropriate sizes and shapes for men to fit in, because men and women have different feet in terms of proportions, it's probably hard to figure this out in a timely manner.

One thing worth noting is that back when shoes with high heels were first worn, they were made for men of higher social or financial status, like royals etc. Because those shoes were totally unsuitable for "physical" work, they once were an insignia for wealth. The shoes men wore back then did not have these sexy stiletto heels though, they had pretty "wide" heels to make walking easier. However at some point men gave up on wearing them, and sometime later women took charge of these shoes, and they evolved from their once "bulky" appearance to what we now know as pumps and the likes.

Ever since I earned my own money, pretty much any given pair of shoes I bought were high heels, almost exclusively stilettos. Eventhough I am most certainly not swimming in the dough, being able to afford that kind of luxury is something I sort of relate to "financial indepence", because my parents wouldn't buy me a pair, even if their life was depending on it, let alone me having birthday. Still at this point time these shoes simply mean a lot to me, and walking around with the characterstic sound these shoes make is something I've gotten so used to, that it feels strange to me when I don't hear my own footsteps. Some people feel that way about their tattoos, or their car, they can't imagine not having that, because it's a part of their personality in some way shape or form, for me it's high heels. I should probably stop rambling though... Most people aren't really interested in this anyways, but I couldn't help myself, sorry.. ;-)

Everytime I go out, I wear running shoes. Inside I'm usually barefooted. Sometimes I walk on my toes for fun.

I met my partner of 4 years now through a shared interest in the Rockstar game Manhunt.

I'm addicted to Life Savers gummies.

I'm rarely seen not wearing socks.

I can't stand the smell or taste of coffee.

I think Unreal Tournament is better than Quake 3.

I think Command & Conquer is better than Warcraft/Starcraft

I like the first Terminator film more than the second one.

Big Trouble in Little China is my favorite movie of all time.

This might be the first time I've ever wanted a collectible figure.

Purple and black is my favorite color combination, followed by green and red.

Sure Bowb said:

My parents used to tell me similar things a lot too. And my grandmother as well. They were wrong, kind of. Over time I simply got to know some more genres of music and learned to appreciate them as well.

Tell them to play a decent video game. ;-)

How dare you comment anywhere near me?! ;-)

Well, basically my parents stopped doing that like 5 years ago (which is really good), once they realized that these are the things I like to do in my free time, so it was more of a generalization what I said. Like when you see on TV irrelevant to computers people, that try to "teach" the viewer about its problems, while not showing the fact, that its positives heavily outweigh its negatives (although problems will not cease to exist).

That's mostly my problem with these kind of people. Misinformation or no knowledge at all on the matters they want to discuss and solve.

But, thanks anyway for answering. I laughed somewhat when I read your reply. :) Also, my parents most likely wouldn't want to play games no matter how good they are (Abort mission!!!!).

Hello, I'm new to this forum (but not new to the Doom community). I've played Doom since I can remember, and it has never and will never get old. I make sprites and stuff and have made some maps, but none have been released.

My username is pronounced like "Sarge" and I am a security guard at a scrap metal yard. That is as fun as it sounds, as in not so fun. I sit in a tower for 12 hours, 3 days a week, and have to occasionally drive a golf cart that hardly works... It hardly works I think because they overcharge the battery and I think there may be issues with the battery in general, plus it cuts off constantly when driving in muddy areas. It's annoying, but I enjoy the job for the most part because I can work on projects and whatnot while in the guard tower. I plan on finding a different job, probably in security, but hopefully with a better schedule and better pay.

Tzarge said:

I sit in a tower for 12 hours, 3 days a week, and have to occasionally drive a golf cart that hardly works...

But do you chase people away on the golf cart? I think that's the question we all want to know.

I had legionnaire's disease, a dangerous form of bacterial pneumonia, in fifth grade and spent a week in the hospital while the doctors looked for the right antibiotic. The CDC puts the legionnaire's death rate at 1 in 10. I most likely caught it while on a long camping trip.

CARRiON said:

But do you chase people away on the golf cart? I think that's the question we all want to know.

LOL, well, 9/10 there is never anyone to chase, but if there were, I would probably jump in my car or chase after them on foot. The golf cart is unreliable!