Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

Since we're all talking about gaming consoles... I had an NES waaaaay back in the day, but I didn't collect many games for it. We sold it when I was about 10 or so, 'cuz why console when you can PC?

I started playing games like Commander Keen and Hocus Pocus when I was 3. By the time I was 4 I knew a few things about navigating DOS. Good times!

I listen to music, like A LOT, all day, everyday i listen all musical genres and stuff.

it turned into something i cant live without, like doom :D !

3 minutes ago, Mikami41 said:

I listen to music, like A LOT, all day, everyday i listen all musical genres and stuff.

it turned into something i cant live without, like doom :D !

I'd have to second this, but I'd say that I appreciate all musical genres since I don't usually listen to much outside of my usual Industrial, Gothic Rock, and chiptunes.

Speaking of music, I've seen KMFDM live more than any other band.  Their concerts are just way too fun to miss.  I've also seen VNV Nation, Ayria, Front Line Assembly, Kraftwerk, Melt Banana, Infected Mushroom, Peter Paul and Mary, Little Richard, and Angelspit live, among a few others.

39 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I'd have to second this, but I'd say that I appreciate all musical genres since I don't usually listen to much outside of my usual Industrial, Gothic Rock, and chiptunes.

Speaking of music, I've seen KMFDM live more than any other band.  Their concerts are just way too fun to miss.  I've also seen VNV Nation, Ayria, Front Line Assembly, Kraftwerk, Melt Banana, Infected Mushroom, Peter Paul and Mary, Little Richard, and Angelspit live, among a few others.

Yeah i heard of them, but not a big fan.  i like more like shoegaze (My bloody valentine and wild nothing forever) , blackgaze (Speacially Lantlôs) , dreampop, and many others (Gothic metal, symphonic metal, death metal). Yes i also heard about kraftwerk and VNV nation (pretty cool pieces also) and im keep looking on swans.

Also love chiptune (i listen to chiptune while mapping) and many other stuff like lofi hip hop, vaporwave and many other stuff that is considered mainstream but i still like them. 

20 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

Being an omnivore when it comes to music sure has its advantages. ;-)

Just now, Ghost-Cat-Sarah said:

Random fact? I'm just a bisexual 15 year old girl that loves to draw furries and is currently looking for a girlfriend. 

<3 Sailor Moon

50 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

Are there any heterosexual females who play Doom, or is that too much to hope for? :-P

(Disclaimer: no offense intended to anyone!)

Me, but I'm taken :)

51 minutes ago, Britney_Is_King said:

Somebody recommend any songs in the metal and/or edm pop genre, please.  

D.E.A.T.H For Death Metal

Oxia For EDM

Boris brejcha For EDM (Lost memory is a really cool piece)

Gigi D'agostino for EDM

Apocalyptica for Symphonic metal 

SPC ECO (It's shoegaze but you wont regret, specially if you listen Fallen stars)

Cryptopsy (First albums are death metal, last ones are deathcore)

Suicide silence for DeathCore

Cannibal corpse for death metal

Pantera for thrash metal

Judas priest For heavy metal

Swans (Listen soundtracks for the blind album if you look into post-rock, or the album to be kind if you like more generic stuff but it's actually a lot of stuff in that band because of michael gira, you should have a look to it)

33 minutes ago, Britney_Is_King said:

Eaten by Bloodbath

What Color Is Death by Acid Bath

Strip Nude For Your Killer by Coffinworm

More later.

51 minutes ago, Ghost-Cat-Sarah said:

Random fact? I'm just a bisexual 15 year old girl that loves to draw furries and is currently looking for a girlfriend. 

*holds up spork*

On 7/21/2017 at 3:14 PM, TDRR said:

I prefer Corn Flakes over any other cereal

I'm boring, i know.

On the rare occasion that I do eat cereal I don't put milk in it. Instead I have a glass on the side. 

Anyway:

- I have a pet catgirl. I'd wear cat ears with her.

- I'm currently using a folder as a mousepad when playing Doom. It's a nice medium between hard surfaces that can be more slippery than I prefer (making fine movements harder), and soft surfaces that end up changing friction after some use (annoying because it screws with muscle memory).

Edited by rdwpa

My apologies for slightly de-railing this thread, but were some pages dropped a few minutes ago? I had originally noticed that this thread was locked, and I was curious to know what had happened. I think I had reached the 13th page and clicked to go to the 14th, when I was taken back to the top of the 12th page. Were some posts removed, or did I have some odd hallucination where I had imagined there being more posts than there actually was? Thanks in advance for the clarification.

5 minutes ago, WarLeopard said:

My apologies for slightly de-railing this thread, but were some pages dropped a few minutes ago?

Yes.

5 minutes ago, WarLeopard said:

I had originally noticed that this thread was locked, and I was curious to know what had happened.

Don't ask... Things got a bit ugly for a while.

21 hours ago, Britney_Is_King said:

Death metal - Dismember

Thrash metal - Sodom

Black metal - Dissection

Death thrash - Slaughter

Black thrash - Destroyer 666

Blackened death metal - Necrophobic

Doom metal - Candlemass

Prog metal - Cynic

Power metal - Blind Guardian

Edited by Ajora

Another random fact - I wear my steel boots 6 years already and I hope they won't wear out after another 6 years. 

Edited by MysteriousHaruko

I don't smoke or drink alcohol except chicha (a homemade cider) and champagne....

Nice eh?