Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

2 hours ago, Era Di Cate said:

I secretly hate all extra terrestials and xenos. There are bound to be some in the universe, yet I consider humanity superior. That is why I root for humans in every sci-fi movie and game. Apparently, this also means I root for the bad guys in some settings. But if it ends with aliens dying, I don't care >;3

So uhh, ever read about Warhammer 40,000?

36 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

So uhh, ever read about Warhammer 40,000?

Kinda. Never got the chance to dip into it, but yeah, has Space Marines as well right?

3 hours ago, Era Di Cate said:

I secretly hate all extra terrestials and xenos. There are bound to be some in the universe, yet I consider humanity superior. That is why I root for humans in every sci-fi movie and game. Apparently, this also means I root for the bad guys in some settings. But if it ends with aliens dying, I don't care >;3

Exterminatus?

I love exorcism movies, but The Exorcist scares the shit out of me, so I avoid it like the plague.

13 minutes ago, Tracer said:

I love exorcism movies, but The Exorcist scares the shit out of me, so I avoid it like the plague.

I saw that movie only once. 

For some reason in my head, films have been relegated to a dead medium  and I can not change that "setting". I also always feel empty after watching a movie - genre doesn't matter, it just feels like a waste of time. Strangely enough I have no problems spending hours on youtube.

Films just isn't for me, simply. :/

21 hours ago, mrthejoshmon said:

I recently go out of my way to punish myself excessively over every simple mistake and take the blame for failures when ever I can despite little to no involvement.

I feel strange when I do it, it feels right but wrong, like I truly deserve punishment but not quite that punishment or that I, in some form, are truly to blame, even when I'm not.

That's an abusive mindset to have, I've done that before, don't do it.

Random fact?  I am. Eyond fucking hammer Ed right now and fuck y ah.  You're all good in my book.

Other random crap of me I guess...

I'm an nature and animal lover, doesn't look like it, but I wish I could be more in contact with them. I hate humans even more because of that, being so cruel and merciless with them.

My new favorite band is Opeth. I've always liked them, but I recently bought 3 of their albums and now I love them. I wanna own their whole discography.

I am a music addict. I listen to music on a constant basis, if I'm not I become easily agitated and bored. And when I'm not listening to music, I hum bass lines, and drum with my fingers. I have to know every thing about every band I am a fan of. I always listen to a band's full discography if I so much as like them a little bit. I'm always coming up with riffs and licks in my head, though I usually forget them and think of new ones which I may or may not use or turn into a track, and not all of them I finish, many tracks of music I make I replace or merge with other ones, otherwise I forget about them or throw them away entirely. Either way I drown in it. It controls my mood, and my mood dictates what I want to listen to.

I have a fascination with fast food advertisements. I'm always compelled to watch and thoroughly analyse any fast food advertisement I'm subjected to. Especially for McDonald's, even though I dislike the restaurant itself. 

On 8/6/2017 at 2:34 PM, leodoom85 said:

I prefer watching series or anime and stuff over movies now. 

Same here. About a year and a half ago I preferred watching movies over TV series. Today it's the other way around. 

I guess I could be considered straight-edge as I don't drink alcohol or smoke/snort any illicit substances. Don't really follow the whole culture thing around it or have sXe tattood anywhere though.

5 more facts about MEEEE!!!

-I hate anime (I have nothing against people that like it)

-I want to visit the countries and beaches in Southern Europe when I'm old enough. Like Croatia, Italy, Greece, and Turkey.

-I'm fascinated with technology from the 80s and 90s

-my dream job would be ethical hacking, or a popular YouTube Tech Reviewer

-I love DoomWorld :)

I have a real problem with my clothings, especially t-shirts, metal bands shirts. I can't stop myself from buying new ones, as soon as I have a bit of extra money, I'm going to try to spend it in t-shirts. Even if I have over 70 of them, In my mind I want to have shirts from the most bands I like.

Not even funny, I just spent again over 100$ on it yesterday.

33 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I still have all of my wisdom teeth.

I had all of them at the beginning of this year, but one of them was annoying, so I got rid of it.

I like watching movies more than shows and long term anime. Movies often wrap up the story by the end, unless there was a entire serial planned. Either way I hate cliffhangers, so movies rock it for me. To be honest, I still sometimes feel reluctant to watch 3-hour long movies, although with summer vacation, such reluctance is lowered by a factor of 10 :3

Personal fact, I have tons of fanfic and original ideas I want to write down, but my brain is set on breaking the world record in procastrination. Also, I kinda hate the way my parents cook stuff, so I had taken onto myself to start learning how to cook because fuck cabbages a la Mom.

7 minutes ago, Era Di Cate said:

I like watching movies more than shows and long term anime. Movies often wrap up the story by the end, unless there was a entire serial planned. Either way I hate cliffhangers, so movies rock it for me.

When I watch an anime series that stops but the manga continues, I'll end up reading the manga through to current or it's end.  After finishing Attack on Titan season 2, I had to go and start reading the manga.  Ended up reading from chapter 52 through to current in 5-6 hours.

2 minutes ago, loveless said:

When I watch an anime series that stops but the manga continues, I'll end up reading the manga through to current or it's end.  After finishing Attack on Titan season 2, I had to go and start reading the manga.  Ended up reading from chapter 52 through to current in 5-6 hours.

Either way that is a shitton of content for me. I remember when my friends tried recommending "The Walking Dead" and "Game of Thrones" to me. I am metaphorically allergic to cliffhangers, so guess how TWD felt, and I never managed to catch on GoT. I haven't seen much anime, and I would really like to watch something that doesn't last several milleniums, like my friend and his One Piece. I would go crazy with that much stuff. Something akin to a movie should be enough, although I am still reluctant about which one should I pick.

@Era Di Cate I mostly watch slice of life comedy, never been too big on action stuff outside of Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Claymore, or maybe some of the older ones like Vampire Hunter D or Akira.  If you're looking for comedy stuff, I can make some recommendations.

3 minutes ago, loveless said:

@Era Di Cate I mostly watch slice of life comedy, never been too big on action stuff outside of Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Claymore, or maybe some of the older ones like Vampire Hunter D or Akira.  If you're looking for comedy stuff, I can make some recommendations.

Please do, but only if they are not that long. I feel anything above 20 or 30 episodes is too much for me.

@Era Di Cate  Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Himouto Umaru-Chan, Kara no Kyoukai(5 OVA's), K-On!, and Yakitate!! are all solid.  The longest of those would be Haruhi with two seasons, the others only have one season.

I just watched the first and last one, because I was worried about my internet connection spazzing out, and dat practicality.

I can testify for Lucky Star and K-on! as well! Both are amongst my favorite ones (along with Haruhi), but I guess I will have to refrain from spoilers, but y'all have my word on them.