Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

On 9/6/2017 at 9:04 AM, Battle_Kirby said:

I went inside my pockets to grab my Sony Ericsson and play some Blackjack, when I touched something fuzzy and weird and both of my pockets were filled with wasps and caterpillars whatever creepy crawlies where there.

GHAAAAAAAAAAH! I think I would have fucking freaked if that happened to me, primarily because of the wasps. I hate those things.

On 12/11/2016 at 1:39 PM, Tracer said:

^So you were an inch a way from being a badass twenty four seven.

I agree with this guy. Also, I really like frozen yogurt. 

I have Asperger's syndrome (for those of you who don't know, it's a variant of autism).

33 minutes ago, Isthisawalrus said:

I have Asperger's syndrome (for those of you who don't know, it's a variant of autism).

I have known quite a few people with Aspergers and they always seemed normal to me. Then again I am generally distant, awkward, and distrustful so I wouldn't know the difference that easily. A kid named Ryan was on the spectrum and schooled me in piano. I miss him.

My share: I have cholinergic urticaria. If ou don't know what it is....well....it is terrible I used to just get itchy as hell and break out in hives sometimes up to my face and lips then that went away for a few years. The last few months it can come back with a vengeance. Now its like 1,000 bees stinging me repeatedly for up to 10 minutes sometimes(sometimes 5-10 times a day). It is so bad that I can't even cry from the pain because it comes on so fast that I cant breath. Everything sets it off. Heat to cold, Cold to heat, heavy breathing, laughing, even a short flash of sun light. And to make matter worse, it is very rare to find the cause of the problem because of the HUGE number of things that can be a possible cause. It's just something I have to live with

I have this habit of moving items on my desk so that they are facing completely straight or right angle to everything else. I don't think it's OCD but probably a fairly persistent "neat freak" habit I've had for a long time and not really taken notice of until recently.

I often sing myself to sleep. Has to be the fact that I am living alone now and can sing as much as my heart wants without anyone being bothered by it. Which is good because I am a loud person and once I start singing I can hardly be stopped. Am I a good singer? I think I am, but I dunno.

1 hour ago, Baratus said:

I have this habit of moving items on my desk so that they are facing completely straight or right angle to everything else. I don't think it's OCD but probably a fairly persistent "neat freak" habit I've had for a long time and not really taken notice of until recently.

My wife does this when she is mad or frustrated. She just moves everything to be square with the table and such. That is my cue to shut up.

21 hours ago, DemonusDefunctus said:

My share: I have cholinergic urticaria. If ou don't know what it is....well....it is terrible I used to just get itchy as hell and break out in hives sometimes up to my face and lips then that went away for a few years. The last few months it can come back with a vengeance. Now its like 1,000 bees stinging me repeatedly for up to 10 minutes sometimes(sometimes 5-10 times a day). It is so bad that I can't even cry from the pain because it comes on so fast that I cant breath. Everything sets it off. Heat to cold, Cold to heat, heavy breathing, laughing, even a short flash of sun light. And to make matter worse, it is very rare to find the cause of the problem because of the HUGE number of things that can be a possible cause. It's just something I have to live with

I know a guy who have something simmiliar, kids in school scolded him because of this :/

keep strong

I have started doing things with both hands at the same time, or think too much while doing something, and then I drop stuff.

Just learned that combining sodium carbonate with vinegar boils and messes up my kitchen table.

On 10/25/2017 at 10:07 AM, Baratus said:

I'm wondering if OCD can be contagious...

We have a Keurig machine (I use it when I don't have time to make 'proper' coffee). I used to put the k-cup in at any angle (well, upright obviously, but at any orientation) and didn't give it a second thought. Then I noticed my wife always making a point of aligning it so the text on the label was horizontal. From then on, I have always done so myself. I don't know why, but it doesn't seem right otherwise.

On 10/25/2017 at 8:07 AM, Baratus said:

I used to do this with my mousepad, so I recently got a mousepad with an adhesive backing so it can never move again. Always perfectly aligned!

I have to make sure my screen, keyboard and mouse pad are aligned just right before using, otherwise it bugs me too much.

I used to have weird, OCD like rituals that started to drain both my time and my money. It eventually caused me so much stress and wasted so much of my money that I broke down one day and from that point on I've been fighting it hard. I'm not sure what it is exactly but most of my old rituals are completely gone now... except for the one with the stove. Anytime I use a stove and I'm done with it I have to stare at it to triple check it's off. I mean really stare it down too because my vision is shit. If I don't do this I get anxious really bad really fast.

f7806641ab195083813bbb5649e9c603.gif

I'm an autistic guy who has always wanted to work as an Astrophysicist for NASA and planning to Major in Physics when I go to University as a means to a help me try to fulfil my dream as a kid.

On 12/12/2016 at 2:58 PM, mrthejoshmon said:

I love the sound of the rain, nothing is more relaxing and silencing than the consuming sounds of heavy rain drowning out the irritation, the maddening noises, the clawing aural trash I've been subjected to all my life.

I need the rain to sleep, I can't sleep without it.

Old post but reading this again I was wondering if you still MUST sleep with the sound of rain? Have you slept without it lately?

2 hours ago, Chezza said:

Old post but reading this again I was wondering if you still MUST sleep with the sound of rain? Have you slept without it lately?

It's a must to have an over bearing constant ambient sound, any other sounds will keep me awake and it is horrible.

Whenever someone wants to insult me or demean me or in any way try to degrade me I just roll this clip inside my head. Whatever anger there was turns into laughter and all insults just become blanks. Its hard to take someone's taunt seriously if they make these noises >w<

I was chased by a stingray once when I was snorkeling on holiday in Madeira, apparantly it was the "fastest I'd ever swam" as my dad told me...

i wish i knew how to swim

i just kick and squirm violently in the water and somehow manage to not go anywhere

i didn't even learn how to ride a bike until like 6th or 7th grade ;~;

heck man i'm bad at learning

I accidentally learned how to use chopsticks.  After trying multiple times and failing, all it took was one glance at a friend while we were out to lunch one day during high school.

3 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

I accidentally learned how to use chopsticks.  After trying multiple times and failing, all it took was one glance at a friend while we were out to lunch one day during high school.

Oh nice. It's difficult to handle them at the beginning, but it will be easier later.

10 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

Oh nice. It's difficult to handle them at the beginning, but it will be easier later.

Yeah now a days, I use them as well as I use a fork.

23 hours ago, bonnie said:

i wish i knew how to swim

i just kick and squirm violently in the water and somehow manage to not go anywhere

You are not alone people who see me swimming telling me that i swimming like a dog :-D

2 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

I just shaved my beard for the first time in forever.

YOU FOOL!

also post pics :P

23 hours ago, Marlamir said:

You are not alone people who see me swimming telling me that i swimming like a dog :-D

Hmm, I never learned how to swim, and my junior year in high school I took lessons a few times...and even then I couldn't float, so I just gave up. 12 years later and I still can't swim.