Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

YOU FOOL!

also post pics :P

I look like a fat lesbian PE teacher. It's horrible. I'll post pics soon (against my better judgement..)

4 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

I just shaved my beard for the first time in forever. I also just learned that shaving my beard is a horrible mistake to be avoided at all costs in future.

Well, I hope you didn't do that, but I'm curious how you look now ;P

2 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

I look like a fat lesbian PE teacher. It's horrible. I'll post pics soon (against my better judgement..)

I'd rather look like a fat lesbian PE teacher than a 12 year old when I shave mine... 

Ha ha, due to a dynasty's long lasting trait I cannot grow a beard at all! Never have to spend money on shaving ever :D

However, going by this logic (in the last few posts), if I ever managed to get a beard (by divine intervention or modern medicine), I would either turn straight men gay within seconds or be mistaken either of Ori or Nori upon sight :/

Oh, I shave very rarely. Not that I enjoy having a beard but it's just such an unpleasant process imo. I don't want to put sharp objects against my face, I have better things to do.

My beard has been a permanent fixture on my face for about three years, and I wouldn't be without it. Especially now with long hair (which I've also no intention of getting rid of), I'd look like a 12-year-old girl, lol

41 minutes ago, MegaZzZeux said:

I'd rather look like a fat lesbian PE teacher than a 12 year old when I shave mine... 

Screw that I'll take all the years I can get. I shave at this point in hopes of getting carded.

Heh, it was my friend's birthday a couple of months ago and a group of us went out, funnily enough, two of us didn't get id'd and we're the youngest xD 

1 hour ago, Eris Falling said:

My beard has been a permanent fixture on my face for about three years, and I wouldn't be without it. Especially now with long hair (which I've also no intention of getting rid of), I'd look like a 12-year-old girl, lol

I remember being 20 and walking home from Uni. Pass by two highschool girls and overhear one saying "Was that a guy or a girl?" :'(

Just because we are talking about beards, I will have to say that mine is to the pedobeard side of things. Like, it is getting a bit better as time passes by, but it still needs around 1-2 months to grow to full size and even then it is ridiculously short (not extremely proud here). 

But I keep it, because it looks decent and plus, my face looks like a baby's ass without it and that is one of the things that I least want (trust me, it seems horrible).

Then I see my friend who can make a full beard in 1-2 weeks (at times I was jealous) and it can also be red at some parts. We call him Redbeard for that.

On 29/10/2017 at 4:08 PM, Grimosaur said:

I was chased by a stingray once when I was snorkeling on holiday in Madeira, apparantly it was the "fastest I'd ever swam" as my dad told me...

That sounds dangerous, but man, LOL.

Speaking of beards, some guy on reddit talked about a friend he had. This friend was part greek part italian or something similar.

Either way, this guy could shave at 7am and have a beard again at 1pm.

The sad part was that he went to a school were facial hair was forbidden. I think the guy had to shave his beard at the principals office to prove that he was making an effort.

2 minutes ago, Praetor said:

thats random fact number 2, i dont know why i hate myself

You should prolly figure that out and fix it. Low self esteem is unhealthy.

2 minutes ago, NeedHealth said:

Speaking of beards

I don't know why everyone keeps talking about beards, I grow a thick healthy beard, and quickly. I always shave my face with beard trimmers though as having a beard in a factory is quite bothersome. I also can't shave with a razor as many metals cause my skin to break our really bad, So I always have a 5'oclock shadow.

19 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I just shaved my beard for the first time in forever. I also just learned that shaving my beard is a horrible mistake to be avoided at all costs in future.

Looks like i'm not alone who doesn't like shaving :-D i understand your pain

19 hours ago, MegaZzZeux said:

Hmm, I never learned how to swim, and my junior year in high school I took lessons a few times...and even then I couldn't float, so I just gave up. 12 years later and I still can't swim.

Well, at least you tried to learn. I don't even tried to learn because i know that it will be waste of time

On the beard topic, I've always been clean shaven, but wondered how I'd look in facial hair. Since I don't know if it would be an improvement or not, I just keep shaving by default.

As for swimming, I learned to swim a while ago, but I can't float motionless. Even if I fill my lungs with air, I sink. I'm just dense, I guess. :-P

EDIT: Another random fact about myself.... seems like 50% of my recent posts wind up at the top of a new page.

About schwimming: I hate water but I had forcibly learned to swim when my older brother dragged me out 30 meters from the shore and then left me to swim-or-die I guess. Geeze, I wonder what happened afterwards?

Original content: I firmly believe that I share my body with a ghost of a deceased tumblr fangirl who ships everything at sight, proposes (for the lack of better word) rather "obscene" thoughts, and when bored discusses headcanons and WMGs. Latest topic was: "Are HP's Patronuses the same thing as Stands from Jojo?". Previous topic was:"What happens when we put roller-blades on Assault Marines?". It never gets boring :P

Oh boy, swimming!

Some time ago I learned a crappy version of swimming and to this day I haven't fixed it and I won't. Basically I can swim in many stances, like going backwards, swimming forwards, moving only hands or only legs (sometimes I even twist my legs together making them feel like a single object and I leave them be, while I move myself with my hands), doing a frog swimming technique where I am pretty fast thanks to my legs pushing tons of water back, e.t.c., but I last for 5 minutes top and I am being generous here (maybe 2 to 3 minutes average).

I guess that my swimming suffers from me not being able to relax in water and I always have to not be deep inside the sea.

I doggie paddled until 14 when I tried for life guard certification. I doggie like a god though. :D

Also no beard for me Just doesn't look right on me. I shave exclusively with a pair of small green scissors.

I cannot stand any body hair, to the point of shaving multiple times a day. I'm looking into treatment to remove it for good. Gah.