Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

4 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

@Mayhem666 Why I always tried to do no more than a couple or so at a time, otherwise nothing gets finished or takes a year to complete.

This is true for me as well, I hate it because the progression in the game you're playing is too slow then. So I feel like progressing at a more satisfying rate when focusing on one particular game at once.

I find it interesting, based on my Last.fm stats that records all of the music I listen to (nearly), On the last three years I have listened to an average of 15,000 songs per year.

You got me curious what my yearly intake is since my monthly averages between 2400 - 2500 songs / month. Turns out I listen to about 28,000 - 30,000 songs a year! :o

Mv3B0xk.png

40 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

You got me curious what my yearly intake is since my monthly averages between 2400 - 2500 songs / month. Turns out I listen to about 28,000 - 30,000 songs a year! :o

Mv3B0xk.png

Goddamnit, that's a huge amount of time lol, I don't even know where I could find the time to listen to such number of songs.

Office job with an hour journey each-way to and from work guarantees me a notable chunk of time a day where I'm in need of music. :P

2 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

Goddamnit, that's a huge amount of time lol, I don't even know where I could find the time to listen to such number of songs.

You could simply let the music play on the background while you're doing something else, it's what I do most of the time, but loud enough to hear everything.

On 3/4/2017 at 6:47 PM, MrD!zone said:

I have a mild nut allergy yet i still keep eating food with nuts in them.

That's a pretty nutty answer! Nut is a very general term. Are you allergic to all types nuts or mainly peanuts aka the most common nut allergy?  Define "mild allergy" please. A mild rash on the nipple?

Random facts about me:

- I beat DOOM 2016.

- I make a nice spirulina/kale/spinach smoothie every morning for breakfast. I also add a dash of cinnamon for some needed kick. 

Now I'm legally an adult (I turned 18 today). I still feel like a kid lol.

Another random fact: I've never kissed a girl :P Actually, I'm really, extremely, ridiculously careful when I'm intersted in someone. The thought of going through a break up kinda terrifies me, so I've been trying to find someone who's almost "perfect" (to my eyes, anyways). Then comes the problem that I'm kinda socially awkward... but I guess there has to be someone out there who can accept my weirdness.

BTW, I don't want this to sound like I'm whining or anything, I just wanted to get that out of my chest.

I only go food shopping once a month.  Well, technically twice since I split it up into two consecutive days.  But yeah, been doing that for years.

On 1/3/2018 at 6:45 PM, royaldj said:

I also add a dash of cinnamon for some needed kick. 

Oooo, I never thought about adding cinnamon to a smoothie, but this sounds delicious.  Next time I make one (I usually go for strawberry/blueberry/raspberry/kale ones, despite not liking those berries), I'll give it a shot.

29 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Another random fact: I've never kissed a girl :P Actually, I'm really, extremely, ridiculously careful when I'm intersted in someone. The thought of going through a break up kinda terrifies me, so I've been trying to find someone who's almost "perfect" (to my eyes, anyways). Then comes the problem that I'm kinda socially awkward... but I guess there has to be someone out there who can accept my weirdness.

BTW, I don't want this to sound like I'm whining or anything, I just wanted to get that out of my chest.

That's because you are still a kid lol.

One thing I know about break up is based on the sole relationship I had in my life to this day. It changed my life on many points, going through depression and etc. But it was just me, some other people doesn't give a shit about that happening.

3 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

Oooo, I never thought about adding cinnamon to a smoothie, but this sounds delicious.  Next time I make one (I usually go for strawberry/blueberry/raspberry/kale ones, despite not liking those berries), I'll give it a shot.

Not only is cinnamon delicious, but also nutritious! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. My morning shakes usually consist of 90% green vegetables cause I'm hardcore like that. 

I also make a mean carrot ginger turmeric smoothie. Turmeric has potent Anti-inflammatory properties. Throw in some bananas and lemon for extra zing & antioxidant-rich action. 

Edited by royaldj

1 hour ago, KVELLER said:

Another random fact: I've never kissed a girl :P Actually, I'm really, extremely, ridiculously careful when I'm intersted in someone. The thought of going through a break up kinda terrifies me, so I've been trying to find someone who's almost "perfect" (to my eyes, anyways).

Heh, don't feel bad! I'm 27, and this describes me as well. :-P

1 hour ago, YukiRaven said:

Oooo, I never thought about adding cinnamon to a smoothie, but this sounds delicious.

Also works well in coffee at times.

5 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

Heh, don't feel bad! I'm 27, and this describes me as well. :-P

That's because you don't slaughter hardcore enuff. ;-)

3 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

That's because you are still a kid lol.

Haha, you're probably right.

3 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

One thing I know about break up is based on the sole relationship I had in my life to this day. It changed my life on many points, going through depression and etc. But it was just me, some other people doesn't give a shit about that happening.

But I guess that depends on how much you care about said person, doesn't it?

35 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Haha, you're probably right.

But I guess that depends on how much you care about said person, doesn't it?

Well it's been a long time since this time but I can recall giving way too much attention and making her the main core of it, which was a really bad habit to have. I was too kind as well, barely able to say no. I guess I was really manipulable at this point of my life. But during that time I didn't realize such thing, that's an effect of the feeling called "Love". When you do every shit possible to stay with her and etc... One thing positive a break-up can bring is to learn to not do the same shit again obviously. It's something you'll surely experience someday, but don't be afraid of a break-up, you can learn lot of it and about yourself too. But of course, if you don't care about the person in question, that's pure waste lol.

22 minutes ago, royaldj said:

I like anchovies on my pizza. 

I like pepperoni and black olives.  With pickled jalapeños.  And Sriracha.  And red pepper flakes.

I think KFC is terrible. Especially when Korean Fried Chicken exists

15 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I like pepperoni and black olives.  With pickled jalapeños.  And Sriracha.  And red pepper flakes.

Someone call 9-1-1 cause that's one HOT pizza!! Seriously though I LOVE spicy. I put red pepper flakes on practically every dish I make. Have you tried any scotch bonnet or ghost pepper hot sauces for the ultimate heat experience ;-) ?  

3 minutes ago, royaldj said:

Have you tried any scotch bonnet or ghost pepper hot sauces for the ultimate heat experience ;-) ? 

Yeah, I have sauces of both in my refrigerator.  I use them regularly in soups and on quite a few other things.  Also used to buy fresh ghost peppers when I could find them.

8 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Eh, if you think that's bad well, it's worse here, being 21 and feeling like I am stuck at 11 for well, over a decade, no joke, due to how I'm treated sometimes :v .

And I don't look like an adult at all, the vast majority of people who'd see me would tell me I look like I'm 15, 16 at best, and I don't blame them for that.

I like to make maps with copyrighted VG music because I build my level around the music and MIDI just doesn't do it for me. I don't release these maps because I afraid i'll be ridiculed for this bad action and I will stay here forever wishing to make a Sonic Mayhem tribute wad.

The inspiration for my name was loosely based off of brutal doom for a weird reason, being that you know how doomguy makes a giant fucking mess in BD? Shooting shit left and right and being a nuisance to the underworld dwellers? With all those refurbished weapons at hand, must be fun right? Well what if you got to play as the Janitor and had to clean up each level after the recently erupted shit storm? It was kind of funny, also because there was the Janitor setting that could only be activated in Zan 2.1.2 via console in V20B

I'm like saying what comes to mind, and say random things as well. It's a strange fun thing, you know? I could be all alone in my room and say fuck because why not

I have a bunch of projects I started in an attempt to satisfy an itch I had, though they may never see the light of day

My favorite Texture pack is 32in24-15.tex

I have a girlfriend and I attend college as a High school Junior because I want my AST faster

I live in south Washington state, across the bridge from portland, Weather patterns have gotten less varied and more extreme here.

Also, whoever drove the red Mitsubishi looking SUV (Or truck) down between summerswalk and clear meadows, Your UAC sticker logo can be seen from a mile away, also don't speed on a 40 mph road pls thx

Also, Grey Prius with Doom sticker, what is your major at the nearest college (Don't act dumb man theres only one good one in this growing town)?

Fuck uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I use a lot of teenage slurs and terms because I rock the lifestyle here man

I plan on having a corgi in thy future

1 hour ago, UAC-Janitor said:

I like to make maps with copyrighted VG music because I build my level around the music and MIDI just doesn't do it for me. I don't release these maps because I afraid i'll be ridiculed for this bad action and I will stay here forever wishing to make a Sonic Mayhem tribute wad.

This is literaly me mapping stuff. Other than that, I guess the other major violation I would get flak for would be the attempts to make "realistic sensible" designs which people could use in real life for a game which has none of that, and the community which wouldn't tolerate much of that (because a lot of terrywads have these hyper realistic designs as the beginning point before it descends into smexual levels of hell)

8 hours ago, UAC-Janitor said:

The inspiration for my name was loosely based off of brutal doom for a weird reason, being that you know how doomguy makes a giant fucking mess in BD? Shooting shit left and right and being a nuisance to the underworld dwellers? With all those refurbished weapons at hand, must be fun right? Well what if you got to play as the Janitor and had to clean up each level after the recently erupted shit storm?

Viscera Cleanup Detail is actually built around that concept.

13 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Eh, if you think that's bad well, it's worse here, being 21 and feeling like I am stuck at 11 for well, over a decade, no joke, due to how I'm treated sometimes :v .

And I don't look like an adult at all, the vast majority of people who'd see me would tell me I look like I'm 15, 16 at best, and I don't blame them for that.

Same, I'm now at 23 of age and still look like 16, like in the photo I posted in a previous page, only with longer hair I guess lol.

16 hours ago, Agent6 said:

I'm the opposite! I'm 19 and honestly I think I look 22-25. In Grade 10 I already sported a proper mustache. None of the other guys in my class started seriously growing facial hair until Grade 12. Now if I could just get this damn acne to go away...

During my high-school graduation I rocked a black suit-fedora combo (the fedora had a red ribbon that matched my tie). Picture Gordon Freeman wearing this suit and that is exactly what I looked like. I was the third most ridiculously dressed person there, but I was easily the most fabulous!

I'll be 29 this month yet I may as well be infiltrating a campus seeing as I look no younger than an 18 year old. Even got the damn acne, and I can't grow a beard at all, at most a small mustache and a goatee, not that I care. Nowadays I notice a lot of young people in general tend to look much older than they ever have compared to my generation. Something changed.