Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I hate short haircuts. I don't want to have a short haircut. I want to have a long hairs. But my parents are against of this. They say that isn't for me and also I never brush my hairs.

2 hours ago, BJ34 said:

I never brush my hairs.

Maybe that's why.

34 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Maybe that's why.

Yeah. Also my head is full of dandruff. I tried to wash it thoroughly with many shampoos (my mom advices to use a shampoo Tervapuun Tuoksu and I use it) but It's useless.

I myself wanted to have a medium-long type of hairstyle, ya know, like, reaches your cheek and a bit more. Turns out, when I don't cut my hair in a while, it becomes super curly, and while I did manage to have my front bang reach my eyebrow, just saying... if my hair was more straight, it could have reached that stage a long ago and I wouldn't have to deal with a mixer between an afro and a... well, best described as the haircut of Ancient Romans whenever they posed to have their statues made... at the same time.

It was a bother, but deep down inside me, I wish I could have kept the atrocity that was on my head that time. Who knows, if I took good care of it, I would have looked like a rock-star, instead of a gopnik I am now :D

9 hours ago, BJ34 said:

I hate short haircuts. I don't want to have a short haircut. I want to have a long hairs. But my parents are against of this. They say that isn't for me and also I never brush my hairs.

x2

10 hours ago, BJ34 said:

My parents are against my long hairs since the last 10 years or so, just don't give a fuck about that lol.

What is wrong with long hair? It is more work but as long as you have a way to clean it and it is not falling off... - sort of like owning a dog. Speaking of hair I can tie my hair under the chin with a hair tie if I wanted to.  Jelous?

I usually put it in a pony tail but I am male and I live in a conservative country so I get alot stares. Whatever, if only they knew I were an atheist. In my head I play around with the thought that I am going to answer that I am Laveyan Satanist if ever asked about my religon - that should really get them going.

Speaking of which: my written English is pretty great, my speaking though is not so good. It is probably on the same level as WRC Marcus Gronholm t b h.

28 minutes ago, NeedHealth said:

I usually put it in a pony tail but I am male and I live in a conservative country so I get alot stares. Whatever, if only they knew I were an atheist. In my head I play around with the thought that I am going to answer that I am Laveyan Satanist if ever asked about my religon - that should really get them going.

Eh, or let 'em know directly the grandeur of Current 218 xdd. That's a question I'm luckily no longer getting asked these days, not like anyone's every going to get an honest answer anyway.

For a while I was also obssesing the idea of having long hair, but ultimately decided that it just won't work. After all I'm skinny, not very tall, and I absolutely wouldn't stand having to take care of it so intensely, it's ultimately too big a headache.

Also for today's random fact, I just returned from the cinema, Infinity War was neat, but the main problem would be that it's not a movie able to stand on its own feet. Without the sequel it's basically a story that stops halfway through without any real conclusion.

Edited by Agent6

I think I've gotten some stares from my nail polish before but I really pity those who feel the need to go up to you and announce to your face that they don't understand nor approve of something. Like are you seriously that unsatisfied with your existence? What are you trying to convey and do you think I care?

2 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

I think I've gotten some stares from my nail polish before but I really pity those who feel the need to go up to you and announce to your face that they don't understand nor approve of something. Like are you seriously that unsatisfied with your existence? What are you trying to convey and do you think I care?

Come on, to make you change. What, ya didn't know? B*tching about someone or something you don't like because you're living in a box is always the solution, with real, tangible results xdd.

But seriously, yeah, they do think you should, and sadly that's how people are usually programmed to think: you should always take opinions and criticism into consideration. As if, both are always valid, rofl.

2 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

It’s because they’re jealous of you!

I still play Doom Snapmap. I guess this is a fact?

I must be the few dozen people still making maps in that system.

My right shoulder snap, crackles and pop time to time. No worries, it's a painless type of pop; compare it to knuckle-cracking (which has been proved to be harmless, even in the long run).

Either way, this means that there is a chance you will hear a slight "crack" coming from somewhere and then see me with a stupid grin on my stupid face because the cracking of the shoulder is satisfying to me in a weird way. It's painless, my shoulder gets some action, and mostly it feels like a popping a bubble wrap. Stupid but satisfying :D

On 27/04/2018 at 2:13 PM, Potatoguy said:

I still play Doom Snapmap. I guess this is a fact?

I must be the few dozen people still making maps in that system.

Play my map, I should tweak it a bit but I'm quite proud of it. If you visit Bethesda's Doom forum you may have seen it already. It's called memento mori machina (unrelated to the wad). Tell me what you thinknof it, I love validation.

2 hours ago, Battle_Korbi said:

My right shoulder snap, crackles and pop time to time.

That one rarely happens for me, but it is nice when it finally does. Usually, when it is about to happen, my shoulder will have an awful numb-like feel, until I do the snapping thing, which happens in a very satisfying way.

But most of the time I will just do the knuckle cracking or the same thing with my neck (I tilt it to the side a tiny bit, until I hear a sound). Don't know if the latter is ok, like with the knuckles, but when my neck is tired, it feels good doing it, I guess.

On 2018. 04. 25. at 3:51 PM, BJ34 said:

Haha, you can consider yourself lucky for having only a verbal prohibition on having long hair. My own parents theoretically screwed me over with their/my own genetics which pretty much assure me a rough time having long hair. Shampoo consumption is at the topmost peak at that time - unless I want to have everything covered in grease and dandruff getting in touch w/ my head - and I shed my hairs everywhere. They also get thin ends quickly.

I don't even know why I wanted to have long hair so bad in the first place, but it was something I could've associated w/ peer popularity. 'Spose at that time I decided so, I was concerned by my looks for real, and I honestly believed that the acceptance of them fellow secondary school students would depend on how I look like. Please don't get started on how ludicrous it sounds from a male teenager, even with hormones controlling emotions and stuff.

3 hours ago, Battle_Korbi said:

My right shoulder snap, crackles and pop time to time. No worries, it's a painless type of pop; compare it to knuckle-cracking (which has been proved to be harmless, even in the long run).

I have a condition ever since the age of 14 that whether I am chewing something edible which needs a bit more space and/or force put into consuming, my jaws would be cracking in a rather unorganized manner. I am suspicious whether this overlaps with two of my wisdom tooth unable to have sprouted till this day and still sitting in my lower jaw.

...Okay, here's something new standalone.

I am an "euphonic elitist" - sounds idiotic and actually is for the best reasons.

To elaborate: I don't care about any author/band releasing a music track, the year/era it was released in, its genre or subgenre - as long as I love how the track plays and sounds, it has a free ticket into my répertoir.

Um, I don't really think this one actually makes me a special snowflake, but after all those years experiencing genre-bias opinions and the vast popularity of them, time was more than mature enough for me to say so.

I'm not a fan of canned vegetables and i hate canned spinach with a passion. I love raw spinach and cook with it a lot though 

1 hour ago, Fulgrim said:

I'm not a fan of canned vegetables and i hate canned spinach with a passion. I love raw spinach and cook with it a lot though 

Canned vegetables?????
Just imagining that thing sucks balls.....

Raw spinach in salads are goooooooooood

10 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

Canned vegetables?????
Just imagining that thing sucks balls.....

Raw spinach in salads are goooooooooood

The only two canned vegetables that I like are peas and corn.  Otherwise I prefer fresh or frozen.

Well, and tomato sauce I guess...

Just now, CARRiON said:

Growing up poor as hell, sometimes all I got was canned veggies over fresh.

Did you ever get the government issued ones. They had a white label with back writing and no company logo on them? 

Those where the worst. Tasted like eating straight salt. 

8 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

The only two canned vegetables that I like are peas and corn.  Otherwise I prefer fresh or frozen.

Well, and tomato sauce I guess...

The only canned food that I can accept are fish and fruit. 

2 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

The only canned food that I can accept are fish and fruit. 

soda count as food?

1 minute ago, DanielAlexander said:

soda count as food?

oh yeah, milk too ;)

11 minutes ago, Fulgrim said:

Did you ever get the government issued ones. They had a white label with back writing and no company logo on them? 

Those where the worst. Tasted like eating straight salt. 

Nah, we usually got the "Great Value" brand with government food benefits. When I was really young, me and my mom would walk to and from a place that gave away a brown bag full of food for free to people who signed up, and usually it was the same brand. Now I just associate "Great Value" brand as "For poor people." since I saw that brand name a lot growing up.

I still get the same canned veggies from time to time since I'm not exactly rolling in money. And I do know the feeling of getting free food and it tasting like shit. I recall getting this incredibly AWFUL mac & cheese with no brand that tasted like someone dumped a whole thing of salt into it. It was disgusting. I took one bite, spit it out and threw away the whole pan of mac.

I remember when I would sometimes go up to the 'calvary baptist church' on Wednesdays for their dinner (which is also a place that let pick out whatever food or drinks you wanted that were available and all you had to do was sign your name, how big your family was if any, and location or position ala 'H' if homeless, was the best and last food shelter I've ever used) and it being some of the nastiest shit I've eaten in my life. Those morons did not know how to cook. To make matters worse some hag would be playing the piano and singing obnoxiously every time the same irritating 'music' as you ate and I'm looking at the homeless and wondering this is the best treatment one in a lowly position gets? I've eaten better food off the ground in 2013. So I stopped going after two visits, when they managed to somehow screw up pizza (it had little hard pieces of like ice lacing it like wtf).

On 12/11/2016 at 3:09 PM, Trycon said:

I like playing crappy games.

Same here, that and watching awful movies. There's something cathartic about experiencing an absolute failure. I always try to find at least 1 good thing in every piece of bad media I consume, not sure if others feel the same.