Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

7 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

the icon of sin and her song give me nightmare in my childhood

A few years ago I had nightmares after playing Doom64.

I am a very very imaginative and creative person and can do pretty much everything I put as a goal like Pixel Art, Music, Stories and Drawing.

It's that much I even made my own original Multiverse with lore, original characters, religions, mythology, etc.

15 minutes ago, Archanhell said:

It's that much I even made my own original Multiverse with lore, original characters, religions, mythology, etc.

I do this sort of thing too; what started out as a potential DnD world for me (which I never got around to playing...) ended up becoming a full world with history, nations, races, and cultures of its own.

Doesn't matter to me that it isn't exactly used for anything, creating it is what's most fun for me.

38 minutes ago, Rifle Infantry said:

I do this sort of thing too; what started out as a potential DnD world for me (which I never got around to playing...) ended up becoming a full world with history, nations, races, and cultures of its own.

Doesn't matter to me that it isn't exactly used for anything, creating it is what's most fun for me.

I agree on that dude.

My Multiverse is actually used for stuff, and sometimes I use those OCs for action roleplays.

Quick Edit: I can share my Multiverse to your others.

Either message on DW or Discord.

(I really like this make-a-world thing, should make a DooM mod about that!)

Edited by Archanhell : Poi Poi

Recently, I've been having recurring dreams revolving around either the last day of school (It ended last month for me) or me exploring the world, and getting lost.

Supposedly, it means that there is "something in your life you've not acknowledged that is causing stress of some sort". (Source: HowStuffWorks)

I was officially diagnosed with autism/ASD a few days ago. Interestingly, the man who did the assessment said that he couldn't give me a diagnosis of Aspergers (even though the UK still uses the term as its own condition) because I had a slight language delay as a child, and that rules out Aspergers by definition.

I was considering making a separate discussion thread about autism because I don't think there is one and I thought it would be interesting, but then I thought 'nah, what good would come of it?' So I'll just post this here and people can ask me more about it if they're interested. (Or I could make an actual separate thread if people think that would be a good idea.)

I know I'm not a particularly active member of this community in terms of posting or interacting with anyone (an autistic person not being interested in human interaction? Who'd have thought), but I'd wager most people would have heard some of my music at some point, especially in mappacks like Speed of Doom/Ancient Aliens/Plutonia 2. I've been investigating autism over the last year or so (which was when it was first suggested to me that I was on the spectrum), and finding examples of real people on the spectrum whose works I admired or had encountered definitely helped me come to terms with it a little, especially as I knew almost nothing about autism growing up. So I'm hoping it might be useful/helpful to other people if I mentioned it.

10 hours ago, Archanhell said:

I am a very very imaginative and creative person and can do pretty much everything I put as a goal like Pixel Art, Music, Stories and Drawing.

Me too but with other characters of other games, but i write another history of him similar to the original but is diferrent, the bad only thing the half of my history use doom universe

1 hour ago, Gaia74 said:

Me too but with other characters of other games, but i write another history of him similar to the original but is diferrent, the bad only thing the half of my history use doom universe

It's okay, it's a nice choice!

DooM Universe is a good start for stuff, taking in mind how this forums are called :p

5 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I got married on Friday the 13th.

Congratulations! ;)

1 minute ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Congratulations! ;)

It was actually in January, but thank you ^_^

And technically we were married for five years before that, but that was a civil union because gay marriage wasn't legal here yet.  But our actual marriage occurred on a Friday the 13th!

12 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

Congratulations bud! 

Even if it's been since January is never late for wishing the best, is it?

1 minute ago, Archanhell said:

Congratulations bud! 

Even if it's been since January is never late for wishing the best, is it?

True ^_^ thank you!

I'm just reminded of it every Friday the 13th, and how my wife picked out the date because it would be very goth. She knows me too well.

15 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

It was actually in January, but thank you ^_^

And technically we were married for five years before that, but that was a civil union because gay marriage wasn't legal here yet.  But our actual marriage occurred on a Friday the 13th!

Two things:

one: Congratulations !!! I hope everything goes well

two: are you gay? lol jajajajajja xD, He did not know

1 minute ago, YukiRaven said:

1. thank you!

2. Yeah, I'm a lesbian.

Lel , I think it's great, and again congratulations :P

27 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

This is great! I bet the legalization wait was frustrating.

I am going to share two random facts. First, I used to be a backyard wrestler and I still have fond memories of it. Second, I just recently graduated with a PhD in Physics.

7 minutes ago, Immorpher said:

This is great! I bet the legalization wait was frustrating.

I am going to share two random facts. First, I used to be a backyard wrestler and I still have fond memories of it. Second, I just recently graduated with a PhD in Physics.

That's cool man good Luck with uh... Physics Stuff?

(I wonder what more facts I can give, time to think)

35 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

True ^_^ thank you!

I'm just reminded of it every Friday the 13th, and how my wife picked out the date because it would be very goth. She knows me too well.

Goth stuff is darkly cool (?

48 minutes ago, Grimosaur said:

I'm obsessed with changing my profile picture every few weeks/every month or so.

I'm the complete opposite.

1 hour ago, Grimosaur said:

I'm obsessed with changing my profile picture every few weeks/every month or so.

For me it kinda depends on the admins, heh

Also nice newpage

Another fact about myself, I suppose I can give one per post...?

Or I may edit this...?

=I tend to crack my fingers a lot, I don't know why but I just do it.

[Fact of the fact: It's because Kan Edgy A.K.A Kaneki, I'm sorry.]

If a videogame has classes to choose from, I'll always go with the big guy that attacks head-on and can soak lots of damage, which is in juxtaposition to the way I am IRL: a thin guy that always tries to solve his problems with words.

19 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

If a videogame has classes to choose from, I'll always go with the big guy that attacks head-on and can soak lots of damage, which is in juxtaposition to the way I am IRL: a thin guy that always tries to solve his problems with words.

I always choose a ranged class, specifically a magical one if that's an option.  If those aren't options, then I usually go for some sort of sniping/stealth class.

49 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

28 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I always choose a ranged class, specifically a magical one if that's an option.  If those aren't options, then I usually go for some sort of sniping/stealth class.

I always go for the melee classes, therefore Katanas, Shortswords, Longswords and Guts-sized Swords.

I feel comfier and I think they do more damage and are much better.

3 hours ago, KVELLER said:

I invariably go for the class with the greatest load of gunpowder on their person. That carries into other games too- in Total War: WARHAMMER I'm always rushing to build gunners as the Empire as early as possible. Helps that they're the best human ranged infantry in the game what with AP attacks and anti-air capability.

In modern games I choose the "standard" class for the time period; assault rifles, bolt actions, whatever. It makes me wish TF2 had at least one full length shotgun/SMG for Soldier.

7 hours ago, Archanhell said:

I always go for the melee classes, therefore Katanas, Shortswords, Longswords and Guts-sized Swords.

I feel comfier and I think they do more damage and are much better.

Fuck yeah! Swords have no substitutes in my mind.