Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

5 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

Fuck yeah! Swords have no substitutes in my mind.

I know right!

Actually on my Multiverse one of the strongest characters have 4 weapons, one of them being a massive sword which can cause breachs and break the fabric of reality, space and time just swing the air.

27 minutes ago, Archanhell said:

Actually on my Multiverse one of the strongest characters have 4 weapons, one of them being a massive sword which can cause breachs and break the fabric of reality, space and time just swing the air.

That sounds dangerous af.

21 minutes ago, KVELLER said:

That sounds dangerous af.

Heh that's nothing actually, his main weapon is a soul-devouring scythe which can instant-kill spiritual beings.

The Sword is simply a mere energy conservation for that Scythe.

18 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

I always choose a ranged class, specifically a magical one if that's an option.  If those aren't options, then I usually go for some sort of sniping/stealth class.

I've always had a certain predilection towards ranged-based classes, myself. Sniper rifles and railguns are usually my favourite types of weapons in FPS games. 

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

I've always had a certain predilection towards ranged-based classes, myself. Sniper rifles and railguns are usually my favourite types of weapons in FPS games. 

Hand me automatic guns and you have a machine.

15 hours ago, KVELLER said:

Fuck yeah! Swords have no substitutes in my mind.

>he doesn't know the holy gospel of Pike, Halberd, Musket, and Heavy Artillery

15 hours ago, Archanhell said:

I know right!

That weapon reminds me of a unique and technically forbidden weapon within the Warhammer 40k universe. The Deathwatch has a cross dimensional sword that doesn't need to penetrate armour, it simply goes through it. The technology is long gone and the weapon is kept in secret.

10 minutes ago, Rifle Infantry said:

>he doesn't know the holy gospel of Pike, Halberd, Musket, and Heavy Artillery

Sword effective range: 2 meters. If you're lucky.

Remington Model 870: 40-50 meters.

M4 effective range: 500 meters.

M14 effective range: 800 meters.

M198 howitzer effective range: 22.4 kilometers.

Tomahawk missile effective range: 1,700-2,500 kilometers.

Sword loses. Every time.

2 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

Sword loses. Every time.

Well, not in a medieval era where guns don't exist yet :P

@Rifle Infantry Lead is my 2nd favorite.

Meanwhile, it looks like after over a decade I have finally discovered the exact console I had back when I was a kid.

I've always referred to it as NES because, well, all games I had for it were available on that console as well, but what I owned was in fact a Terminator (pic). Everything makes sense now, the pricing, availability & popularity, and so on. Better late than never I guess.

Disappointing to find out that it was some sort of clone system, but, at least I no longer have to refer to it as something it wasn't.

5 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

"In 2013 a price of the console was €11 and it was still sold in Chinese shopping malls throughout Serbia."

I wonder if I can still find one.

I cant understand this warning :O

The "N" word, even with a A at the end, is not allowed on this site.

38 minutes ago, Gaia74 said:

The term can be used as a racial slur. Simple as that.

I remember on my school's laboratory we incluye had to do something related to pig lungs.

Yes, you read well...

Now I can't eat pig meat or see it normally. I don't really dislike it but uh, yeah...

I shake every time.

2 hours ago, GamingMarine said:

The term can be used as a racial slur. Simple as that.

Lel, i dont know that xD

Like 5 Years Ago When I Was A Stupid 10 Year Old, My Sister Downloaded The Xbox 360 Demos Of Doom And Doom 2. I was literally Scared as Shit And Shocked, Mostly Because I Was Kinda Religious And Shit. I Only Actually Played Doom Like 2, 3 Years Later. And Then I Got A Laptop And Then My Xbox Broke.

I Once Had A Firework Blow Up In My Hand

Yea Ok

Well, I guess I can tell about a little embarrassing fact about me.  You know how you always see comments on scary games saying something to the effect of "I was so scared I pissed my pants".  Well guess what?  I really did when I was 8 years old!  Long story short, I was at my Great-Great-Aunt's house and playing Clock Tower for the PSX.  I had to pee really bad, but was holding it back.  During the first scenario, I had escaped from Scissorman and was wandering the hallways and checked a locker and Scissorman popped out and made me jump so badly I peed.   The funniest thing about the whole thing was years later after my Great-Great-Aunt was too old to care for herself and got moved to her rich sister's house, the stain on the carpet was still there from me after all the furniture was removed from the house.  

13 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

10 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

Lel, i dont know that xD

Stop lying. The mere fact you highlighted the "better spelling" of it highlights the fact you know it's offensive. Don't be an idiot.

6 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Stop lying. The mere fact you highlighted the "better spelling" of it highlights the fact you know it's offensive. Don't be an idiot.

I did not really know what it means, so if I use the best spelling, it is coincidence :"v and do not use it in offensive mode (since it is not my native language the English)

Then I'd suggest you get a better understanding of the meaning behind the words before you use them. I'd also suggest not following up from your warning saying "omg i cant believe this website doesnt let me say <word>" when you've just been warned and/or advised it's offensive.

34 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Then I'd suggest you get a better understanding of the meaning behind the words before you use them. I'd also suggest not following up from your warning saying "omg i cant believe this website doesnt let me say <word>" when you've just been warned and/or advised it's offensive.

Ok i understand :P

Random fact about me: I am currently living and working in China. I followed my wife over here and try myself as a "teacher" now while occasionally and remotely helping out the family business at home. Since google products are blocked in China and even VPNs don't always work as they should, I really have some trouble downloading some of the maps for doom, when they are hosted on things like google drive or dropbox even. :_(

Other than that, currently are summer holidays for the students and thus I have a ton of free time, where I severely got into Doom for reasons unknown to me. Around October I'll most probably be working again from monday to sunday and thus have almost no time for anything related to Doom (or "fun" for that matter)... ;Q

Strange fact about me: I'm really bad at recognizing faces. I'm even worse at recalling faces. There are people I have known for a year or more, see on a regular basis, but I can't really picture them in my mind beyond like the general shape of their head and their hair style/color. The other details are pretty much non-existent. If I haven't seen them for a few months, chances are good I won't recognize them if I do see them again. I just do not have a mind that works visually, I guess.

On the other hand, I'm very good at recognizing people's voices and manner of speaking. Strange, I know.

Just now, 42PercentHealth said:

Strange fact about me: I'm really bad at recognizing faces. I'm even worse at recalling faces. There are people I have known for a year or more, see on a regular basis, but I can't really picture them in my mind beyond like the general shape of their head and their hair style/color. The other details are pretty much non-existent. If I haven't seen them for a few months, chances are good I won't recognize them if I do see them again. I just do not have a mind that works visually, I guess.

On the other hand, I'm very good at recognizing people's voices and manner of speaking. Strange, I know.

The same thing happens to me, albeit to a lesser degree. Usually I'm not able to recognize people that I've seen for years, unless I care about them the enough to store their faces in my memory, but I can recognize repeating voice actors on TV even if I'm not paying attention to it.

1 hour ago, 42PercentHealth said:

I'm really bad at recognizing faces

Basically everyone looks like Doomguy in your mind, right? ;P

Seriously, I think different people have different feeling about things. As the example given by you, I think you're more sensitive to how people talk, or even the tone of their voices, but less sensitive to visual images.

Movies are boring for me, although I'm quite curious to see some of them in the future...